• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Spells for my New Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I needed a lot of spell which will used in my new map---The War for Lich king.
Maker are sure to given credit.
My request list(Yellow colored request is made spell):
-----------------------------|MY Request List|---------------------------------
1. Mana Split
The caster shares the mana within nearby unit.
Example: If unit in range equal to 4(includes caster) with 3 of each have 100 mana and caster have 200 mana.Then after caste the ability, the caster shares the mana within them in the result of give (100+100+100+200/4) to each unit affected.

2. Block
Upon activation, gives the caster a 70/75/80/85/90% to block(not evade)an incoming attack.When successfully blocked,regenerate caster's 2% mana.

3.Combo
Targets an enemy, jump the the target unit and slash it for a damage.Then jump back to the position before the caster jumps.

4.Plate Mail
Add 2.5/5/10 armor when attacked.Maximum stack up to 10 times and each stack last up to 30 second.

5.Fully Armed
Increases armor based on the Hero's damage.

6.Unholy Plats
Release a wave of unholy force to damage nearby enemy and heal nearby ally.

7.Blood Shield
Create a shield that absorb incoming damage for a target unit.(It is better go have a reading on how many damage the shield still can absorb)

8.Scythe
Damages a target unit with a Scythe. Deal 5/10/15% of target's current Hp in damage and gain 25% mana.

9.Impact
The caster somehow pull all nearby enemy and stun them and deal damage.

10.Essence Aura
When a unit under this aura's effect casts a skill, restores the target's 1/1.5/2% mana.

11.Sprit Guardian
Summons a Sprit Guardian to support a target.When the target unit casts a skill under this effect, drain the Sprit Guardian's mana but not the caster's mana.The Guardian have 50/100/150 mana.

12.Guardian Angle
Summons a Guardian angle to support a target.When the target unit receive damage under this effect, drain the Guardian Angle's Hp but not the target's HP.The Guardian have 75/125/175 Hp.

----------------------------------End of List------------------------------------
Thanks to whom helps me in these spells.Take your time to do because I'm not rush to have them.
Anyway, Thanks a lot!!!!

If anyone interested for my map, PM me and I will give you a link to my map's introduction.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZIR
Level 14
I might help you with making some of these spells; however, I would like to know if you have a preference to GUI/Jass/vJass.

Some of the spell descriptions don't describe the spell too well and are a bit ambiguous too, so I'm asking questions to clarify:

5. Is that a passive or a buff?
8. Is the mana gain a percentage of the max mana? Or is the percentage referring to the damage dealt?
10. Percentage of max mana or current mana?
11. and 12.: Can one target have more than one Guardian at a time?

Level 10
To watermelon 1234:
5. is a passive spell
8.Ya, the mana regain is based on the max mana and i would like it to mbe restore 25% mana.
10.This request will be deleted,cause someone else made it already.But Thanks.
11,12. 1 guardian at a time would be great.But if you can make it one each type for each time will be the best.

and I would like those spells to be GUI because im not good at Jass and also bad at editing it.

Level 14
Here are the calculations for Scythe.
  • Scythe
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Scythe
    • Actions
      • Set CasterUnit = (Triggering unit)
      • Set TargetUnit = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Cause CasterUnit to damage TargetUnit, dealing ((0.05 x (Real((Level of Scythe for CasterUnit)))) x (Life of TargetUnit)) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Unit - Set mana of CasterUnit to ((Mana of CasterUnit) + ((Max mana of CasterUnit) x 0.25))
That's probably the only spell I will do though since I prefer vJass to GUI.
Sorry.

Level 19
I want to help you with those spells too! Erm... I'll see what I can make for you, I hope there's still a spell for me to try:)

Level 9
The 9th spell is something like reverse polarity i guess. :)
I've already done it while creating Fota for supertoinkz, although i made it for funny synergy, never thought i will use it, here's the triggers and a test map.

• Reverse Polarity
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Reverse Polarity
    • Actions
      • Set Reverse_Polarity_Position = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set Reverse_Polarity_Pos_Off = (Reverse_Polarity_Position offset by 250.00 towards (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees)
      • Set Reverse_Polarity_Group = (Units within 400.00 of Reverse_Polarity_Position matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and ((Matching unit) Not equal to (Triggering unit)))))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Reverse_Polarity_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to Reverse_Polarity_Pos_Off
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Reverse_Polarity_Group)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Reverse_Polarity_Position)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Reverse_Polarity_Pos_Off)

Attachments

• Chain Link by Tiche3.w3x
    19.4 KB · Views: 71
I have done the Essence Aura Spell for u but i think its a little weak. I done it as u requested. To import it just copy the Spell, Buffs, And triggers.
  • Essence Aura
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set EACaster = (Triggering unit)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (EACaster has buff Essence Aura (Level 1)) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set mana of EACaster to ((Mana of EACaster) + ((Max mana of EACaster) x (0.10 x 0.10)))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set mana of EACaster to ((Mana of EACaster) + ((Max mana of EACaster) x (0.10 x 0.15)))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set mana of EACaster to ((Mana of EACaster) + ((Max mana of EACaster) x (0.10 x 0.20)))
        • Else - Actions

Attachments

• Essence Aura.w3x
    17.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Unholy Plats

I did this spell
  • Unholy Plats
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Unholy Plats
    • Actions
      • Set UPCaster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set UPLoc = (Position of UPCaster)
      • Unit - Create 1 Caster (Dummy) for (Owner of UPCaster) at UPLoc facing (Facing of UPCaster) degrees
      • Set UPDummy = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add a 0.30 second Healing Ward expiration timer to UPDummy
      • Unit - Set level of Unholy Plats (Heal) for UPDummy to (Level of Unholy Plats for UPCaster)
      • Animation - Change UPDummy's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency
      • Unit - Order UPDummy to Night Elf Warden - Fan Of Knives
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_UPLoc)
      • Set UPCaster = No unit

Attachments

• Unholy Plats.w3x
    18.7 KB · Views: 78
Level 9
I have done the Essence Aura Spell for u but i think its a little weak. I done it as u requested. To import it just copy the Spell, Buffs, And triggers.
  • Essence Aura
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set EACaster = (Triggering unit)
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set mana of EACaster to ((Mana of EACaster) + ((Max mana of EACaster) x (0.10 x 0.10)))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set mana of EACaster to ((Mana of EACaster) + ((Max mana of EACaster) x (0.10 x 0.15)))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set mana of EACaster to ((Mana of EACaster) + ((Max mana of EACaster) x (0.10 x 0.20)))
        • Else - Actions

Unit - Starts the effects of ability, change it to that because now it will cause some s**t, you can press on the spell, then stop then it runs. Just for clearance.

Okay, i took my time (believe me it took me lots of time) and i created the split mana spell, here is the trigger.

• Split Mana
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Split Mana
    • Actions
      • Set Split_Mana_Amount = 0.00
      • Set Split_Mana_Caster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Split_Mana_Pos = (Position of Split_Mana_Caster)
      • Set Split_Mana_Group = (Units within 512.00 of Split_Mana_Pos matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of Split_Mana_Caster)) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True))))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Split_Mana_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Split_Mana_Amount = (Split_Mana_Amount + (Mana of (Picked unit)))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Split_Mana_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Split_Mana_Divided = (Split_Mana_Amount / (Real((Number of units in Split_Mana_Group))))
          • Unit - Set mana of (Picked unit) to Split_Mana_Divided
          • Set Split_Mana_Group_Pos = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Split_Mana_Group_Pos using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIma\AImaTarget.mdl
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Split_Mana_Pos)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Split_Mana_Group)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Split_Mana_Group_Pos)
I will attach the map with both this and the Impact spell

EDIT: O hai, i see your essence shift is really :ugly: sorry :/, i had to do one by myself.

The two triggers:

• Essence Shift Learn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Essence Shift
    • Actions
      • Set Essence_Shifter = (Triggering unit)
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
And the second
  • Essence Shift
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) has buff Essence Shift ) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set mana of (Triggering unit) to ((Max mana of (Triggering unit)) x (0.05 + (0.05 x (Real((Level of Essence Shift for Essence_Shifter))))))%
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\ReplenishHealth\ReplenishHealthCasterOverhead.mdl
Also updated it and going to do UP spell or something, or just actually fix Chameleons, cause they get the job done, but not as efficent as it should, sorry cham. :sad:

EDIT2: Did the Unholy Plats spell, cham, i'm very sorry for taking all the spells you wanted :/

• Unholy Plats
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Unholy Plats
    • Actions
      • Set Unholy_Plats_Pos = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set Unholy_Plats_Group_1 = (Units within 612.00 of Unholy_Plats_Pos matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True))))
      • Set Unholy_Plats_Group_2 = (Units within 612.00 of Unholy_Plats_Pos matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True))))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Unholy_Plats_Group_2 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Unholy_Plats_Allie_Pos = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + (100.00 x (Real((Level of Unholy Plats for (Triggering unit))))))
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Unholy_Plats_Allie_Pos using Abilities\Spells\Items\ResourceItems\ResourceEffectTarget.mdl
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Unholy_Plats_Group_1 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Chain Link Dummy :) for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Unholy_Plats_Pos facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Add Death Coil to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Set level of Death Coil for (Last created unit) to (Level of Unholy Plats for (Triggering unit))
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Death Knight - Death Coil (Picked unit)
          • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Unholy_Plats_Pos)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Unholy_Plats_Allie_Pos)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Unholy_Plats_Group_1)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Unholy_Plats_Group_2)
Also Updated the test-map

Tiche3

Attachments

• Chain Link by Tiche3.w3x
    27.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 10
Thanks everyone +rep u you all.
This help me a lot(trust me,real a lot)in my mp's progressing.
Miss Foxxy:Sure you can help.the spell beeing made is specified in the 1st post.
and is it possible to make a passive spell which absorb dmg from the target when spell owner attacks?

Level 9
Thanks everyone +rep u you all.
This help me a lot(trust me,real a lot)in my mp's progressing.
Miss Foxxy:Sure you can help.the spell beeing made is specified in the 1st post.
and is it possible to make a passive spell which absorb dmg from the target when spell owner attacks?

Actually never tried it and i don't know if that would work.:grin:

Level 2
2. Block
Upon activation, gives the caster a 70/75/80/85/90% to block(not evade)an incoming attack.When successfully blocked,regenerate caster's 2% mana.
Is the spell work for one attack or for a duration?

EDIT : nvm i've just noticed "AN incoming attack"

Last edited:
Level 2
I hope that's what you wanted for the block spell

I did not test it a lot but i think it work fine

• Block
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) has buff Block ) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Attacked_unit = (Attacked unit)
      • Set Attacking_unit = (Attacking unit)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to (65 + ((Level of Block for Attacked_unit) x 5))
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Attaked_unit_point = (Position of Attacked_unit)
          • Unit - Order Attacking_unit to Attack Ground Attaked_unit_point
          • Animation - Play Attacking_unit's attack animation
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Attaked_unit_point using Abilities\Spells\Human\Defend\DefendCaster.mdl
          • Unit - Remove Block buff from Attacked_unit
          • Unit - Set mana of Attacked_unit to ((Mana of Attacked_unit) + ((Max mana of Attacked_unit) x 0.02))
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Attaked_unit_point)
        • Else - Actions
  • Block2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
    • Conditions
      • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(attackground))
    • Actions
      • Wait (Current turn speed of (Triggering unit)) seconds
      • Set Reset_point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack-Move To Reset_point
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Reset_point)

Attachments

• Block - spell.w3x
    19 KB · Views: 70
for the 3rd spell - Combo

I cannot give you yet a full trigger but I can give you an idea...

just use a jump system, after he finishes the jump deal damage and then use jump again to get him back in place...

I'll try to make a trigger for you. btw, can I use JASS/vJASS?

PS: please merge your posts above, do not double post...

Status
Not open for further replies.