• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

another spell request..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Mana Vortex
Creates a magical vortex around Illidan that burns nearby enemies' mana by X and giving the same mana portion to nearby allies.
Crippling Cut
Dashes forwards moving through enemy units dealing X damage and slowing their attack and movement speed by X%

stats i want to change myself
both spells are for Illidan

Burning Blood- puts the target enemy's blood on fire, dealing 10% of the target's current hp per second.. :)

hellscream

thx:wthumbsup:

Level 9
mhh
how is the mana transferred?:
like a manaburn. It hits the enemy and go to all nearby friendly heroes. It splits. I mean: there is a hero. 3 are around him. on the enemy hero will be mana vortex casted. It looks like manaburn.Then out of the enemy come 3 other manaburns. it goes in the friendly heroes in my team but they dont loose mana they get.
and the other:
i say it like this.. it is only an examble i will change it when i have the spell^^
the enemy have full mana(500) in my team are 3 heroes
i make a mana vortex on an enemy hero. all of my team mate are there. the mana vortex takes the enemys hero 400 of his mana. this 400 mana splits up to my and my mates hero. they dont get 400 the get 133.33..^^ mana
understand?^^

Level 33
Okay, I finished all 3. Tell me if you need modifications. :thumbs_up:

For your Burning Blood trigger, it's not so efficient and accurate because you just Turn on the trigger as default, for the loop trigger once every 1 second
You should really use Timer and Turn on trigger action to be more accurate
Because, at the start of the game, the trigger for the loop (you made) will be turned on and goes until the end of the game
Problem is, if the counter reaches at 0.10 second counting by the time you cast the spell, the effect will be late 0.9 second
But I'm not quite sure if you can see the difference or not
This trigger what I'm talking about:
  • BB Damage
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in BBGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) has buff Burning Blood ) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
              • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Unit for (Player((Custom value of (Picked unit)))) at TempPoint facing Default building facing degrees
              • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
              • Unit - Cause (Last created unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing ((Max life of (Picked unit)) / 10.00) damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from BBGroup

Level 9
HEY^^
First of all thanks for the spells!!
but i found a bug in crippeling cut.
when the unit is to near i want to damage the spell wont work.
and mabye you can change it that the spell goes in a row not like a bomb :D
but very cool spells ;)
when it is possible both should be in a row^^
and there is no damage only shockwave when the unit is to near

Level 33
I'm sorry, it should be called as "Counter" not "Timer"
It uses Integer/Real variable to set a value for maximum time of that spells in progress
Like my knockback, I set my Real variable to 1.00 and for every 0.03 seconds, the unit will move
So, every 0.03 seconds, 1.00 - 0.03, will repeat until the 1.00 becomes less than 0, then the trigger will be turned off
This way is accurate rather than firing a useless trigger (if the spell is not in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.