• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there once again!

I have been making my campaign for over half year now. I have already released alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that the english is bad so here I am: translation request 11. I have couple of texts and if you even can translate one text I would be greateful(to "better english"). I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

This time the theme is spells. Here are the texts:
(And please don't remove "|n" or other color codes. It will be a lot easier for me to add texts to the campaign.)

Increases Phodom's strengh by 40% and size by 30% for 10 second. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 30 second. |nEffect based on: Level.

Flame Shield
An aura that gives Phodom a magical flame shield, which deals damage to enemy unit that are attacking you. Also gives a 10% chance that an attack will deal X damage to nearby enemy units. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 10 second. |nEffect based on: Level and strenght.|r

War Cry
Gives nearby friendly units a X% bonus to attack damage for 10 second. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 30 second. |nEffect based on: Level.

Fire Attack
Adds X bonus fire damage to an attack against enemies, but drains mana with each attack. Orb effect. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: None. |nEffect based on: Level.

Fire Explode
Casts a fire explode around Phodom, dealing damage to nearby enemy units and stunning them for 2 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 second. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.|r

Fire Shield
Heals a targeted friendly unit's hit points and gives X extra armor for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 second. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.

Fire Smash
A powerful fire smash to enemy unit that stuns a targeted enemy unit for 3 second and deals damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 second. |nEffect based on: Level and strenght.

Meltdown
Casts a fire blast that does damage and reduces enemy unit's defense rate by X for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 second. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.

Fire Chaos
Casts incredible big fire explode around Phodom to nearby enemy units dealing damage and reducing their attack damage by 50% for 15 second. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 120 second. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sword Dance
Fradz starts to attack X% faster, but takes 33% more damage from enemy attacks for 5 second. |nEffect based on: Level.

Bless Of Lightning
Restores X hit points and X mana. Also increases armor by X, agility, intelligence and strenght by X for 15 seconds of all friendly heroes in an area around your Fradz. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 second. |nEffect based on: Level.

Flash Strike
Fradz becomes incredibly fast and slices 5 times nearby enemies. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 20 second. |nEffect based on: Level and agility.

Thunder
Casts a thunder to enemy unit dealing damage and slowing its attack and movement speed by 25% for 10 second. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.

Invisible Strike
Turns Fradz invisible and increases his movement speed for 20 second. When Fradz attacks a unit to break invisibility, he will deal bonus damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 1 second. |nEffect based on: Level.

Teleport Strike
Fradz becomes invulnerable and slices 12 times nearby enemies. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 180 second. |nEffect based on: Level and agility.

Lightning Orb
Summons powerful lightning orb to attack the Fradz's enemies for 10 seconds. The lightning orb is immortal and has 50 attack damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 180 second. |nEffect based on: Level.

Summon Ice Element
Summons a magical Ice Element with X hit point and X mana for 60 seconds. Has the Mana Shield, Frost Touch Mana Drain and Ice Explosion abilities. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 60 second. |nEffect based on: Level.

Ice Bolt
Hurls an icey bolt that damages the target for X damage, and slows its move speed by 10% for 6 seconds. If the target is slowed from another Ice Bolt, this will do 1.5x damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 4 second. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.

Frozen
Freezes targeted enemy unit so it cannot do anything for X second. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 60 second. |nEffect based on: Level.

Frozen Cannon
Bombards an area with X ice balls, stunning enemy units for 1 second and damaging nearby enemy units. Every ice ball will do 30 damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 20 second. |nEffect based on: Level.

Chain Heal
Calls fifth a wave of healing energy that bounces up to 5 times, healing X damage on the primary target. Each jump heals 25% greater damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 10 second. |nEffect based on: Level.

Frozen Paradise
Casts incredible big ice explode around Galeoth dealing X damage and freezing nearby enemy units for 10 second. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 180 second. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.

Level 17
Increases Phodom's strength by 40% and size by 30% for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 30 seconds. |nEffect based on: Level.

Instead of "Lasts: x second." use "seconds".

A powerful fire smash to an enemy unit that stuns a targeted enemy unit for 3 second and deals damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 second. |nEffect based on: Level and strength.

Level 10
Code:
Flame Shield
An aura that gives Phodom a magical flame shield, which deals damage to enemy units that are attacking you. Also gives a 10% chance that an attack will deal X damage to nearby enemy units. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 10 seconds. |nEffect based on: Level and strenght.|r

Code:
War Cry
Gives nearby friendly units a X% bonus to attack damage for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 30 seconds. |nEffect based on: Level.

Code:
Fire Attack
Adds X bonus fire damage to an attack against enemies, but drains mana with each attack. Orb effect. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: None. |nEffect based on: Level.
(No changes to that one)

Code:
Explosion of Fire
Causes an explosion of fire around Phodom, dealing damage to nearby enemy units and stunning them for 2 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 seconds. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.|r
(balls to orbs maybe?)

Code:
Fire Shield
Heals a targeted friendly unit's hit points and gives X extra armor for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 seconds. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.

Code:
Fire Smash
A powerful fire to smash an enemy unit that stuns a targeted enemy unit for 3 seconds and deals damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 seconds. |nEffect based on: Level and strength.

Code:
Meltdown
Creates a fire blast that deals damage and reduces enemy unit's defense rate by X for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 seconds. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.

Code:
Fire Chaos
Casts incredibly big explosion of fire around Phodom. Dealing damage and reducing attack damage to nearby enemy units  by 50% for 15 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 120 seconds. |nEffect based on: Level, intelligence and magic balls.

Well thats the fire ones anyway.

Level 10
If I didn't have to go to work right now I would do this for you, so if it's still not done by the time I get home I will. Your english isn't that bad... it is easily understandable, for the most part a few words just need to be switched around. I'm surprised people complained about it

Level 37
Huurka said:
Increases Phodom's strength by 40% and size by 30% for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 30 seconds. |nEffect based on: Level.

Instead of "Lasts: x second." use "seconds".

A powerful fire smash to an enemy unit that stuns a targeted enemy unit for 3 second and deals damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 second. |nEffect based on: Level and strength.
Hmmm.... ok!

Thanks, madcd for your effort. However, I will wait for Discipline if he founds some grammar errors from your texts. +rep
Discipline said:
If I didn't have to go to work right now I would do this for you, so if it's still not done by the time I get home I will. Your english isn't that bad... it is easily understandable, for the most part a few words just need to be switched around. I'm surprised people complained about it
Well, people are very accurate! :p

Ok, I wait for your translations. Thanks!

Level 10
Phodom's strength is increased by 40% for 10 seconds, enlarging him by 30%. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 30 seconds. |nEffect increases with level.

Aura of Fire
An aura that gives Phodom a magical flame shield, dealing damage to enemy attackers. Also gives a 10% chance that an attack will deal X damage to nearby enemy units. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 10 seconds. |nEffect increases with level and strength.

War Cry
Gives nearby friendly units a X% bonus to attack damage for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 30 seconds. |nEffect increases with level.

Fire Attack
Adds X bonus fire damage to an attack against enemies, draining mana with each attack. Orb effect. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: None. |n|c00FEBA0EPassive Ability. |nEffect increases with level.

Flame Explosion
An erruption of flame bursts around Phodom, dealing damage to nearby enemy units and stunning them for 2 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 seconds. |nEffect increased by level, intelligence and magic balls.|r

Shield of Fire
Heals a targeted friendly unit's hit points and gives X extra armor for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 seconds. |nEffect increased by level, intelligence and magic balls.

Impact Flare
A powerful flame strikes a targeted enemy unit and stuns it for 3 seconds, dealing damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 seconds. |nEffect increased by level and strength.

Meltdown
Fires out a blast of flame, dealing damage and reducing enemy unit's defense rate by X for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 seconds. |nEffect increased by level, intelligence and magic balls.

Chaotic Rift
A large explosion encapsulates Phodom, which deals damage to nearby enemy units and reduces their attack damage by 50% for 15 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 120 seconds. |nEffect increased by level, intelligence and magic balls.

Sword Dance
Fradz' attack speed increases by X%, but takes 33% more damage from enemy attacks for 5 seconds. |nEffect increases with level.

Lightning's Grace
Restores X hit points and X mana. Also increases armor by X, agility, intelligence and strenght by X for 15 seconds of all friendly heroes in an area around Fradz. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 15 seconds. |nEffect increases with level.

Flash Strike
Fradz becomes incredibly fast and slices nearby enemies 5 times. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 20 seconds. |nEffect increases with Level and agility.

Thunder
Fires a bolt of lightening at a targeted enemy unit, dealing damage and slowing both its attack and movement speed by 25% for 10 seconds. |nEffect increased by level, intelligence and magic balls.

Invisible Strike
Turns Fradz invisible and increases his movement speed for 20 seconds. When Fradz attacks a unit bonus damage is dealt and invisibility is broken. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 1 seconds. |nEffect increases with level.

Teleport Strike
Fradz becomes invulnerable and slices at nearby enemies 12 times. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 180 seconds. |nEffect increases with level and agility.

Lightning Orb
Summons powerful lightning orb to attack the Fradz's enemies for 10 seconds. The lightning orb is immortal and has 50 attack damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 180 seconds. |nEffect increases with level.

Summon Ice Elemental
Summons a magical Ice Elemental with X hit point and X mana for 60 seconds. Has the Mana Shield, Frost Touch Mana Drain and Ice Explosion abilities. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 60 seconds. |nEffect increases with level.

Ice Bolt
Hurls an icey bolt that damages the target for X damage, and slows its movement speed by 10% for 6 seconds. If the target is hit by a second ice bolt while still under effect it will do 1.5x damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 4 seconds. |nEffect increased by level, intelligence and magic balls.

Freeze
Freezes a targeted enemy unit, completely disabling it for X seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 60 seconds. |nEffect increases with level.

Frost Cannon
Bombards an area with X ice balls, damaging enemy units and stunning them for 1 second. Each ice ball does 30 damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 20 seconds. |nEffect increased with level.

Chain Heal
Calls forth a wave of healing energy that bounces up to 5 times, healing X damage on the primary target. Each jump heals 25% greater damage. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 10 seconds. |nEffect increases with level.

Frozen Paradise
An ice explosion errupts around Galeoth dealing X damage and freezing nearby enemy units for 10 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ECooldown: 180 seconds. |nEffect increased by level, intelligence and magic balls.

Well that should have it covered. Most of it was a pretty good effort Aeroblyctos, considering english isn't your primary language. I know people who only speak english that wouldn't have done any better. :grin: There might be an odd typo or two left in it (it's 1am here... I didn't get home until late) but it should keep the critics off your back.

No map credit is necessary mate, it's your map not mine. Good luck with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.