• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there.

I'm looking for a guy who's excellent with english, knows how to write it and have a good imagination. I hope you are the guy I'm talking about, because I have little job for you and the prize is well, I think enough.

So, I have been making my campaign now over a year now. I have already released a lot alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that the english is bad so here I am: translation request 15. I have couple of texts and if you even can translate one text I would be greateful(to "better english"). I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

This time, theme is item texts. These items are "ultimate set of characters" so I want them to be very good! Here's a little explanation how these item descriptions works:
  • I have "three sentences" in every item. They all go in same way to make it easy understandable.
  • First sentence shortly describes what is this item and what it looks like(this you can edit freely and make it as epic you can, I have not yet give them an icon(perhaps you could suggest me an excellent icon?)). Also, some items might not have this "first sentence". I hope you can add this to them as well(just use your imagination and give unique description with unique words).
  • Second sentence tells to the reader what exactly this item gives to the carrier(make it very easy to understandable).
  • Third sentence is like what is this item's "set bonus". This is same in all parts of this item set(make this also very understandable).
  • You can even change their item name if you want. However, try to make them even more cool than they are currently.
  • I have to remind you that "Phodom", "Fradz" and "Galeoth" are the characters of the campaign I'm creating.
  • Try to make the item descriptions short, but "pithy".
  • Remember, these are ultimate sets so I want them to be epic!

Here are the texts:

Flamberge - A sword.
Flamberge is a fast spaced sword with powerful magical powers. Increases Phodom's attack damage by 100. Also each attack has a 10% chance that a wave of force that ripples outward, causing 1000 damage to units in a line. When you are attacked by an enemy unit, a 10% chance that a fire circle around Phodom will appear dealing 750 damage.

Cloak Of Lava - A cloak.
A fiery cloak with phallistic magical powers. Increases Phodom's strength by 25 and hit points by 500. Also, engulfs Phodom to strong fire which deals 100 damage per second to nearby enemy units. When you are attacked by an enemy unit, a 10% chance that a fire circle around Phodom will appear dealing 750 damage.

Shield Of Eruption - A shield.
Blazing fire shield that seem to be scary. Increases Phodom's strength by 25 and hit points by 1000. Also, every attack to Phodom a flame from the ground burts to attacking enemy unit dealing damage depending Phodom's intelligence points. When you are attacked by an enemy unit, a 10% chance that a fire circle around Phodom will appear dealing 750 damage.

Ragnarok - A double-handed mace
A wierd shaped huge double-hand mace with an outstandingly high power. Increases Phodom's attack damage by 200 and strength by 25. Also, because the weapon is huge, it strikes through to enemies dealing area of effect damage. When you are attacked by an enemy unit, a 10% chance that a fire circle around Phodom will appear dealing 750 damage.

Orichalcon - A sword.
A very short but very quickly sword. Increases attack damage of Fradz by 200, hit point regeneration by 25 hit points per second and the agility by 25. When Fradz attacks, a lightning in a chain form hits to 3 nearby enemy unit dealing 100 damage. When an enemy unit is attacked by Fradz, he'll restore his hit points by 30 and mana by 15 with each hit.

Illusion Ring - A ring.
Increases hit point regeneration by 25 hit points per second and the agility by 25. Also, when clicked the item, creates an illusory double of Fradz. The illusory double deals as much as Fradz damage, but takes 10x times the damage from enemy attacks, and will disappear after 60 seconds or when its hit points reach zero. Has 10 minute cooldown. When an enemy unit is attacked by Fradz, he'll restore his hit points by 30 and mana by 15 with each hit.

Razord - A charm.
Increases hit point regeneration by 25 hit points per second and the agility by 25. Every time Fradz is attacked, a lightning in a chain form hits to 3 nearby enemy unit dealing 100 damage. When an enemy unit is attacked by Fradz, he'll restore his hit points by 30 and mana by 15 with each hit.

Thunder Boots - A boots.
This boot couple is well-know in all around the world. If you want to be a fast runner, or a fast learner you should use these. Increases the movement speed of Fradz to maximum. Also, gives you three extra Agility, Intelligence, strength attributes when leveling up. When an enemy unit is attacked by Fradz, he'll restore his hit points by 30 and mana by 15 with each hit.

Annihilus - A stone.
Unknown, but powerful magical stone. The stone itself gives some sort of addiction to the bearer because it's mystical powers are very beneficial. It is very hard to give up this stone. Increases the mana capacity of Galeoth by 1000. Also, everytime you kill an enemy unit, there's a 10% change that either your vitality grows by 1 or creates a barrier that stops spells from affecting for 10 second. Has 30 second cooldown. When Galeoth casts a spell, there's a 10% chance all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows movement and attack rate.

Maelstrom - A wand.
Increases specific abilities' magical damage by 100 and the intelligence by 25. Every time you cast a spell, there's a 10% chance your mana is restored to full. When you click the item, all nearby friendly units including Galeoth will have full mana. Has 10 minute cooldown. When Galeoth casts a spell, there's a 10% chance all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows movement and attack rate.

Corpsemourn - An armor.
A magnificent armor that is envied in all around the world. Increases specific abilities' magical damage by 100 and the intelligence by 25. All magic attacks and basic attacks to the Galeoth are reduced by 35%. When Galeoth casts a spell, there's a 10% chance all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows movement and attack rate.

Cloak of Ice - A cloak.
Increases specific abilities' magical damage by 100, the intelligence by 25 and mana capacity of Galeoth by 500. Also, engulfs Galeoth to a magical ice that slows nearby enemy units' attack and movement speed by 25% in a range of 500. When Galeoth casts a spell, there's a 10% chance all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows movement and attack rate.

After everything is finally finished, I'll make an example item sets(from your texts) and then someone still have to watch if I did mistakes!

A quick note, what the hell does "fast spaced" mean?

-----
Flamberge - A sword.
Flamberge is a fast spaced sword with powerful magical powers. The sword increases Phodom's attack damage by 100 while giving each attack a 10% chance to call forth a wave of force that ripples outward, causing 1000 damage to units in a line. When you're attacked by an enemy unit there's a 10% chance for a circle of fire to appear around Phodom, dealing 750 damage to nearby units.
-----

Something like this is fitting?

Yeah, it was mostly because I had no idea what fast spaced meant, so I was waiting for your reply on the matter. I'll epicfy it.

Flamberge - A sword.
The Flamberge, a legend among warriors is a fast spaced sword which incorporates powerful magical powers with raw strength making it a deadly weapon which should only be handled by the finest of swordsmen. The sword increases Phodom's attack damage by 100 while giving each attack a 10% chance to call forth a wave of force that ripples outward, causing 1000 damage to units in a line. When you're attacked by an enemy unit there's a 10% chance for a circle of fire to appear around Phodom, dealing 750 damage to nearby units.

Level 24
Orichalcon - One handed sword.
A short yet rapid sword. Increases damage of Fradz by 200, health regeneration by 25 health / second and agility by 25. When attacking, Fradz shoot a lightning in a chain that hits 3 nearby enemies, dealing 100 damage. When Fradz attacks an enemy unit, his health is restored by 30 and mana by 15.

Like it?

Level 24
Okay, edited it a bit, any better?
A short yet rapid sword. Increases damage of Fradz by 200, health regeneration by 25 health / second and agility by 25. When attacking, a lightning in a chain that hits 3 nearby enemies, dealing 100 damage is summoned. When Fradz attacks an enemy unit, his health is restored by 30 and his mana is restored by 15.

Level 24
Fixed!
A short yet rapid sword. Increases damage of Fradz by 200, health regeneration by 25 health / second and agility by 25. When attacking, a lightning in a chain that hits 3 nearby enemies, dealing 100 damage is summoned. When Fradz attacks an enemy unit, his health is restored by 30 and his mana is restored by 15.
Final version, if you're satisfied, that is. =)

Level 6
The Blazing fire shield that seems to be so scary. It increases Phodom's strength by 25 and hit points by 1000. Also, as the enemy gives damage to Phodom a flame from the ground burns the attacking enemy unit dealing damage depending on Phodom's intelligence points. When you are attacked by an enemy unit, a 10% chance that a fire circle around Phodom will appear dealing 750 damage.

Maldon's Cloak Of Lava - A cloak.
The Cloak of Lava, the finest creation from the once mighty wizard Maldon. Created with the use of black magic this fiery cloak will increase Phodom's powers immensely adding 25 to strength and 500 to his hit points. The cloaks fiery lava will make anybody who dares get near Phodom regret it as it deals 100 damage per second to any nearby enemy units. When attacked there's a 10% chance for the cloak to aid its wearer by creating a deadly circle of fire around him dealing 750 damage.

A Blazing fire shield, made to put a scare in the enemies when they glance upon its dark fiery substance. It increases Phodom's strength by 25 and hit points by 1000. Every time Phodom is attacked the shield will call forth a fire burst in the face of the enemy unit. The damage dealt depends on Phodom's intelligence points. When attacked there's also a 10% chance for the shield to aid its carrier by creating a deadly circle of fire around him dealing 750 damage.

A huge and mighty mace, sung of in Legends of the past, looked upon as a tale but nonetheless as real as you and I. This powerfull mace has an odd look to it, but it grants its carrier immense power. The mace increases Phodom's attack damage by 200 and strength by 25. Due to its size the Ragnarok will deal AoE damage upon impact with enemy units when it slams into them. When attacked there's also a 10% chance for the mace to aid its carrier by creating a deadly circle of fire around him dealing 750 damage.

Level 24
Illusion Ring - A ring.
Forged by a mysterious wizard on the darkest of nights, this ring is enchanted by the mightiest magics. Worn by several prophets throughout the ages, lately it has somehow reached mortal hands. Increases health regeneration by 25 health / second and agility by 25. When the item is used, it creates an illusionary double of Fradz that deals damage equal to x2 of Fradz damage, but takes x10 times as much damage. Lasts for 60 seconds or until illusion is slain. Has 10 minute cooldown. When Fradz attacks an enemy unit, his health is restored by 30 and his mana is restored by 15.

Razord - A charm.
A small magical charm glowing like fire itself, worn by the gnoll seer Razord who named it after himself, after he was slain in a raid, his tribe lost possession of the charm. Increases health regeneration by 25 health / second and agility by 25. Every time Fradz is attacked, a chain lightning is summoned to strike at the three nearest enemies dealing 100 damage to each. When Fradz attacks an enemy unit, his health is restored by 30 and his mana is restored by 15.

Thunder Boots - A boots.
This couple of boots are well-known to everyone around the world, said to be worn and crafted by the famous Fast-Foot, fastest human and possibly creature ever. Anyone who wants to be a fast runner should wear these. Increases the movement speed of Fradz to maximum. Also, gives you three extra agility, intelligence and strength attributes / level. When Fradz attacks an enemy unit, his health is restored by 30 and his mana is restored by 15.
Finally done, leaving Galaeon for someone to do.

Level 37
TheToastedChicken said:
The Blazing fire shield that seems to be so scary. It increases Phodom's strength by 25 and hit points by 1000. Also, as the enemy gives damage to Phodom a flame from the ground burns the attacking enemy unit dealing damage depending on Phodom's intelligence points. When you are attacked by an enemy unit, a 10% chance that a fire circle around Phodom will appear dealing 750 damage.
Okay, don't just edit always... but that description is actually horrible(yes I did that). Other seem to be fine... Ahh, well, ragingspeedhorn did the job I'm afraid. :D

Excellent, ragingspeedhorn, truly excellent. You are really rocking. :p

Stone of Annihilus - A stone.
An unknown artifact which hides within it a great deal of magical powers. But with these powers a curse follows in its trails. Anyone who makes use of it will find themselves addicted to its might and will have a hard time, if not find it impossible, to give it up. The stonr increases the mana capacity of Galeoth by 1000. Also, as you slay an enemy unit, there's a 10% change that either your vitality grows by 1 or creates a barrier that stops spells from affecting you for a 10 second period. If this happen more than once within 30 seconds it will not stack (used instead of say 30 sec cooldown, it is the same, aint it?). While this is carried by Galeoth he will have a 10% chance when casting a spell that all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows their movement and attack rate.

Maelstrom - A wand.
While not actually being a Maelstrom, being struck by this wands magic will feel like being sucked down into one. This ancient wand of great power increases specific abilities' magical damage by 100 and the intelligence by 25. Every time you cast a spell with the Maelstrom, there's a 10% chance that your mana is restored to its full capacity. When you click the item, all nearby friendly units including Galeoth will regain all their mana. The use of this can only be done once every 10 minutes. While this is carried by Galeoth he will have a 10% chance when casting a spell that all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows their movement and attack rate.

Level 6
Orichalcon - A sword.
A very short but awesome sword. Increases attack damage of Fradz with much awesomeness, hit point regeneration with even more awesomeness hit points per second and the agility with much much more. When Fradz attacks, a lightning in a chain form hits to 3 nearby enemy unit dealing much awesomeness damage. When an enemy unit is attacked by Fradz, he'll restore his hit points with pityjuice and mana with water of the miserable.

Illusion Ring - A ring.
Increases hit point regeneration with unlimited awesomeness per second and the agility with fashion. Also, when clicked the item, creates an illusion of Fradz dead sister. The illusion double deals as much as Fradz damage, but takes 10x times the damage from enemy attacks, and will disappear after 60 seconds or when its hit points reach zero. Has 10 minute cooldown. When an enemy unit is attacked by Fradz, he'll restore his hit points by 30 and mana by 15 with each hit.

Razord - A charm.
Increases hit point regeneration with nothing per second and the agility by nothing either. Every time Fradz (or his sister) is attacked, a lightning in a chain form hits to 3 nearby enemy unit dealing 100 damage. When an enemy unit is attacked by Fradz, he'll restore his hit points with (once again) awesomeness and mana with 15 with each hit. O_º

Thunder Boots - A boots.
This boot couple is well-known in the whole mushroom kingdom. If you want to be a slow runner with some chafed foots you should use these. It slows down the movement speed of Fradz to minimum. It also steals three extra Agility, Intelligence, strength attributes when leveling up. When an enemy unit is attacked by Fradz, the enemy restores his hit points by 300 and mana by 159 with each hit.

Level 37
Yeah, I won't even comment ragingspeedhorn's posts because are great!

TheToastedChicken said:
Orichalcon - A sword.
A very short but awesome sword. Increases attack damage of Fradz with much awesomeness, hit point regeneration with even more awesomeness hit points per second and the agility with much much more. When Fradz attacks, a lightning in a chain form hits to 3 nearby enemy unit dealing much awesomeness damage. When an enemy unit is attacked by Fradz, he'll restore his hit points with pityjuice and mana with water of the miserable.
Hmm... that "awesome" doens't fit at all. Also the "little story" sucks, sorry!

(or is that even a story...)

Corpsemourn - An armor.
The armor of a 1000 mens envy, the armor of a true hero. The Corpsemourn is both in looks and quality of the product, the finest in its field. It protects Galeoth from harm, reducing all magic and basic attacks by 35% while also increasing the magical damage of Galeoths abilities by 100 and the intelligence by 25. While this is carried by Galeoth he will have a 10% chance when casting a spell that all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows their movement and attack rate.

Galvork's Cloak of Ice - A cloak.
Forged in the cold mountains of (some location in your campaign perhaps? Else just random name.) 100's of years ago, this cloak is the finest work produced by Galvork, the dwarf. A tailor and in his own way, magician, loved by many, envied by more. The cloak increases the magical damage of Galeoths abilities by 100, the intelligence by 25 and mana capacity by 500. The cloaks icy outer will make anybody who dares get near Galvork regret it as it with its freezing aura slows nearby enemy units in a range of 500, making them attack and walk 25% slower. While this is carried by Galeoth he will have a 10% chance when casting a spell that all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows their movement and attack rate.

Level 37
Okay, this is what we got now:

Flamberge - A sword.
The Flamberge, a legend among warriors is a fast spaced sword which incorporates powerful magical powers with raw strength making it a deadly weapon which should only be handled by the finest of swordsmen. The sword increases Phodom's attack damage by 100 while giving each attack a 10% chance to call forth a wave of force that ripples outward, causing 1000 damage to units in a line. When you're attacked by an enemy unit there's a 10% chance for a circle of fire to appear around Phodom, dealing 750 damage to nearby units.

The Cloak of Lava, the finest creation from the once mighty wizard Maldon. Created with the use of black magic this fiery cloak will increase Phodom's powers immensely adding 25 to strength and 500 to his hit points. The cloaks fiery lava will make anybody who dares get near Phodom regret it as it deals 100 damage per second to any nearby enemy units. When attacked there's a 10% chance for the cloak to aid its wearer by creating a deadly circle of fire around him dealing 750 damage.

A Blazing fire shield, made to put a scare in the enemies when they glance upon its dark fiery substance. It increases Phodom's strength by 25 and hit points by 1000. Every time Phodom is attacked the shield will call forth a fire burst in the face of the enemy unit. The damage dealt depends on Phodom's intelligence points. When attacked there's also a 10% chance for the shield to aid its carrier by creating a deadly circle of fire around him dealing 750 damage.

A huge and mighty mace, sung of in Legends of the past, looked upon as a tale but nonetheless as real as you and I. This powerfull mace has an odd look to it, but it grants its carrier immense power. The mace increases Phodom's attack damage by 200 and strength by 25. Due to its size the Ragnarok will deal AoE damage upon impact with enemy units when it slams into them. When attacked there's also a 10% chance for the mace to aid its carrier by creating a deadly circle of fire around him dealing 750 damage.

Illusion Ring - A ring.
Forged by a mysterious wizard on the darkest of nights, this ring is enchanted by the mightiest magics. Worn by several prophets throughout the ages, lately it has somehow reached mortal hands. Increases health regeneration by 25 health / second and agility by 25. When the item is used, it creates an illusionary double of Fradz that deals damage equal to x2 of Fradz damage, but takes x10 times as much damage. Lasts for 60 seconds or until illusion is slain. Has 10 minute cooldown. When Fradz attacks an enemy unit, his health is restored by 30 and his mana is restored by 15.

Razord - A charm.
A small magical charm glowing like fire itself, worn by the gnoll seer Razord who named it after himself, after he was slain in a raid, his tribe lost possession of the charm. Increases health regeneration by 25 health / second and agility by 25. Every time Fradz is attacked, a chain lightning is summoned to strike at the three nearest enemies dealing 100 damage to each. When Fradz attacks an enemy unit, his health is restored by 30 and his mana is restored by 15.

Thunder Boots - A boots.
This couple of boots are well-known to everyone around the world, said to be worn and crafted by the famous Fast-Foot, fastest human and possibly creature ever. Anyone who wants to be a fast runner should wear these. Increases the movement speed of Fradz to maximum. Also, gives you three extra agility, intelligence and strength attributes / level. When Fradz attacks an enemy unit, his health is restored by 30 and his mana is restored by 15.

An unknown artifact which hides within it a great deal of magical powers. But with these powers a curse follows in its trails. Anyone who makes use of it will find themselves addicted to its might and will have a hard time, if not find it impossible, to give it up. The stonr increases the mana capacity of Galeoth by 1000. Also, as you slay an enemy unit, there's a 10% change that either your vitality grows by 1 or creates a barrier that stops spells from affecting you for a 10 second period. If this happen more than once within 30 seconds it will not stack (used instead of say 30 sec cooldown, it is the same, aint it?). While this is carried by Galeoth he will have a 10% chance when casting a spell that all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows their movement and attack rate.

Maelstrom - A wand.
While not actually being a Maelstrom, being struck by this wands magic will feel like being sucked down into one. This ancient wand of great power increases specific abilities' magical damage by 100 and the intelligence by 25. Every time you cast a spell with the Maelstrom, there's a 10% chance that your mana is restored to its full capacity. When you click the item, all nearby friendly units including Galeoth will regain all their mana. The use of this can only be done once every 10 minutes. While this is carried by Galeoth he will have a 10% chance when casting a spell that all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows their movement and attack rate.

Corpsemourn - An armor.
The armor of a 1000 mens envy, the armor of a true hero. The Corpsemourn is both in looks and quality of the product, the finest in its field. It protects Galeoth from harm, reducing all magic and basic attacks by 35% while also increasing the magical damage of Galeoths abilities by 100 and the intelligence by 25. While this is carried by Galeoth he will have a 10% chance when casting a spell that all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows their movement and attack rate.

Forged in the Icy Mountains 100's of years ago, this cloak is the finest work produced by Galvork, a well-know blacksmith who also created the Three Sons. The cloak increases the magical damage of Galeoths abilities by 100, the intelligence by 25 and mana capacity by 500. The cloaks icy outer will make anybody who dares get near Galvork regret it as it with its freezing aura slows nearby enemy units in a range of 500, making them attack and walk 25% slower. While this is carried by Galeoth he will have a 10% chance when casting a spell that all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows their movement and attack rate.

I think, Fradz's set at least needs some improvements... anyone?

ragingspeedhorn? :p

Level 37
you didnt like mine? :'(
I'm sorry, no. :(

Linaze said:
I think it's called "fast paced" to be honest. Other than that, looks neat, I can be proud to say that I contributed :)
Well, actually I don't have a clue how is that wrote.

I forgot to say, that Phodom is FIRE elemental, Fradz is LIGHTNING elemental, and Galeoth is ICE elemental.

EDIT: Okay, now I want someone's final touch. Please read through everything, fix grammar errors, edit stories to better, anything. Here are the updated versions of the texts:

Flamberge - A sword.

Illusion Ring - A ring.

Razord - A charm.

Thunder Boots - A boots.

Maelstrom - A wand.

Corpsemourn - An armor.

Forged in the Icy Mountains 100's of years ago, this cloak is the finest work produced by Galvork, a well-know blacksmith who also created the Three Sons. The cloak increases the magical damage of Galeoths abilities by 100, the intelligence by 25 and mana capacity by 500. The cloaks icy outer will make anybody who dares get near Galvork regret it as it with its freezing aura slows nearby enemy units in a range of 500, making them attack and walk 25% slower. While this is carried by Galeoth he will have a 10% chance when casting a spell that all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows their movement and attack rate.

After that is done, I start to put them to the campaign and everyone who have helped me in this thread will have a rep, and the most useful guys here will have credits at the campaign. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Flamberge - A sword.
The Flamberge, a legend among warriors is a fast spaced sword which incorporates powerful magical powers with raw strength, making it a deadly weapon which should only be handled by the finest of swordsmen. The sword increases Phodom's attack damage by 100 while giving each attack a 10% chance to call forth a wave of force that ripples outward, causing 1000 damage to units in a line. When you're attacked by there's a 10% chance for a circle of fire to appear around Phodom, dealing 750 damage to nearby units.

The Cloak of Lava, the finest creation from the once mighty wizard Maldon. Created with the use of black magic this fiery cloak will increase Phodom's powers immensely adding 25 to strength and 500 to his hit points. The cloaks fiery lava will make anybody who dares get near Phodom regret it as it deals 100 damage per second to any nearby enemy units. When you're attacked there's a 10% chance for a circle of fire to appear around Phodom, dealing 750 damage to nearby units.

A Blazing fire shield, made to put a scare in the enemies when they glance upon its dark fiery substance. It increases Phodom's strength by 25 and hit points by 1000. Every time Phodom is attacked the shield will call forth a fire burst in the face of the enemy unit. The damage dealt depends on Phodom's intelligence points. When you're attacked there's a 10% chance for a circle of fire to appear around Phodom, dealing 750 damage to nearby units.

Ragnarok - A double-handed mace.
A huge and mighty mace, sung of in Legends of the past, looked upon as a tale but nonetheless as real as you and I. This powerfull mace has an odd look to it, but it grants its carrier immense power. The mace increases Phodom's attack damage by 200 and strength by 25. Due to its size the Ragnarok will deal AoE damage upon impact with enemy units when it slams into them. When you're attacked there's a 10% chance for a circle of fire to appear around Phodom, dealing 750 damage to nearby units.

Orichalcon - A one handed sword.
The Orichalcon, a short yet rapid sword of immense power. Increases damage of Fradz by 200, health regeneration by 25 health / second and agility by 25. When attacking, a lightning in a chain that hits 3 nearby enemies, dealing 100 damage is summoned. When Fradz attacks an enemy unit, his health is restored by 30 and his mana is restored by 15.

Illusion Ring - A ring.

Razord - A charm.

Thunder Boots - Boots.

An unknown artifact which hides within it a great deal of magical powers. But with these powers a curse follows in its trails. Anyone who makes use of it will find themselves addicted to its might and will have a hard time, if not find it impossible, to give it up. The stonr increases the mana capacity of Galeoth by 1000. Also, as you slay an enemy unit, there's a 10% change that either your vitality grows by 1 or creates a barrier that stops spells from affecting you for a 10 second period. If this happen more than once within 30 seconds it will not stack. While this is carried by Galeoth he will have a 10% chance when casting a spell that all nearby enemies will be hit by a frost nova that slows their movement and attack rate.

Maelstrom - A wand.

Corpsemourn - An armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.