• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Pack Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

I have been making campaign called "The Chosen Ones" for a quite time now. I'm still making alpha versions, but I will soon go to beta stage. Before that, I need to remade few chapters and finish some systems.

In this thread I'm requesting from you to do an item pack from me. You don't need to do all, one is enough. I need these item packs for a system I'm creating. Player first must buy/find an item and then he can upgrade it 4 times. The item pack always have 5 icons. It's pointless to do one icon. Here's an example made by The_Silent:

Knives - Made by The_Silent
icons_6107_btn.jpg
icons_6108_btn.jpg
icons_6109_btn.jpg
icons_6110_btn.jpg
icons_6111_btn.jpg

Crystals - Made by X.e.r.e.X
iconstr5.jpg

Here are the current themes.
  • Information: Can be bought from a shop in chapter 1. A low level upgrade item.

1. Magical Knifes - Increases the attack damage by 7, the attack speed by 5% and the Agility of the Hero by 4. Also, every time you are attacked by an enemy unit there is a 5% chance that knifes will fly around the carrier of this item damaging nearby enemy units by 100.

2. Magical Knifes - Increases the attack damage by 14, the attack speed by 10% and the Agility of the Hero by 8. Also, every time you are attacked by an enemy unit there is a 5% chance that knifes will fly around the carrier of this item damaging nearby enemy units by 200.

3. Magical Knifes - Increases the attack damage by 21, the attack speed by 15% and the Agility of the Hero by 12. Also, every time you are attacked by an enemy unit there is a 5% chance that knifes will fly around the carrier of this item damaging nearby enemy units by 300.

4. Magical Knifes - Increases the attack damage by 28, the attack speed by 20% and the Agility of the Hero by 16. Also, every time you are attacked by an enemy unit there is a 5% chance that knifes will fly around the carrier of this item damaging nearby enemy units by 400.

5. Magical Knifes - Increases the attack damage by 35, the attack speed by 25% and the Agility of the Hero by 20. Also, every time you are attacked by an enemy unit there is a 5% chance that knifes will fly around the carrier of this item damaging nearby enemy units by 500.
  • Information: Can be bought from a shop in chapter 1. A low level upgrade item.

1. Sanity Drainer - Increases the Intelligence by 4, the mana capacity by 75 and the rate of mana regeneration of the Hero by 25% when worn. Also, every time you attack an enemy unit, you steal and recover 4 hit points and mana.

2. Karma Drainer - Increases the Intelligence by 8, the mana capacity by 150 and the rate of mana regeneration of the Hero by 50% when worn. Also, every time you attack an enemy unit, you steal and recover 8 hit points and mana.

3. Spirit Drainer - Increases the Intelligence by 12, the mana capacity by 225 and the rate of mana regeneration of the Hero by 75% when worn. Also, every time you attack an enemy unit, you steal and recover 12 hit points and mana.

4. Life Drainer - Increases the Intelligence by 16, the mana capacity by 300 and the rate of mana regeneration of the Hero by 100% when worn. Also, every time you attack an enemy unit, you steal and recover 16 hit points and mana.

5. Soul Drainer - Increases the Intelligence by 20, the mana capacity by 375 and the rate of mana regeneration of the Hero by 125% when worn. Also, every time you attack an enemy unit, you steal and recover 20 hit points and mana.
  • Information: Can be bought from a shop in chapter 5. A medium level upgrade item.

1. Iron Fist - Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 11, the attack speed by 5% and the Strength by 4 when worn. Also, every time you attack there is a 10% chance to do 50 extra damage to the attacked unit.

2. Steel Fist - Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 22, the attack speed by 10% and the Strength by 8 when worn. Also, every time you attack there is a 10% chance to do 100 extra damage to the attacked unit.

3. Reinforced Steel Fist - Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 33, the attack speed by 15% and the Strength by 12 when worn. Also, every time you attack there is a 10% chance to do 150 extra damage to the attacked unit.

4. Enchanted Reinforced Steel Fist - Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 44, the attack speed by 20% and the Strength by 16 when worn. Also, every time you attack there is a 10% chance to do 200 extra damage to the attacked unit.

5. Diamond Fist - Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 55, the attack speed by 25% and the Strength by 20 when worn. Also, every time you attack there is a 10% chance to do 250 extra damage to the attacked unit.
  • Information: No information yet.

1. Miracles are not just a rumor, they are real. With this item resurrection is possible. Resurrects the carrier but has 10 minute cooldown.

2. Miracles are not just a rumor, they are real. With this item resurrection is possible. Resurrects the carrier but has 8 minute cooldown.

3. Miracles are not just a rumor, they are real. With this item resurrection is possible. Resurrects the carrier but has 6 minute cooldown.

4. Miracles are not just a rumor, they are real. With this item resurrection is possible. Resurrects the carrier but has 4 minute cooldown.

5. Miracles are not just a rumor, they are real. With this item resurrection is possible. Resurrects the carrier but has 2 minute cooldown.
  • Information: Kill Adalwolf in chapter 5. A medium level upgrade item.

1. Increases the attack damage by 12, the Agility by 6, the hit points and the mana capacity of the Hero by 125 when worn. Also, every time you cast a spell, there is a 10% chance that a magical wolf comes for your aid for 30 second. Has 10 second cooldown.

2. Increases the attack damage by 24, the Agility by 12, the hit points and the mana capacity of the Hero by 250 when worn. Also, every time you cast a spell, there is a 10% chance that a magical wolf comes for your aid for 30 second. Has 10 second cooldown.

3. Increases the attack damage by 36, the Agility by 18, the hit points and the mana capacity of the Hero by 375 when worn. Also, every time you cast a spell, there is a 10% chance that a magical wolf comes for your aid for 30 second. Has 10 second cooldown.

4. Increases the attack damage by 48, the Agility by 24, the hit points and the mana capacity of the Hero by 500 when worn. Also, every time you cast a spell, there is a 10% chance that a magical wolf comes for your aid for 30 second. Has 10 second cooldown.

5. Increases the attack damage by 60, the Agility by 30, the hit points and the mana capacity of the Hero by 625 when worn. Also, every time you cast a spell, there is a 10% chance that a magical wolf comes for your aid for 30 second. Has 10 second cooldown.
  • Information: Can be bought from a shop in chapter 5. A medium level upgrade item.

1. Increases the armor by 2, the Strength by 6 and the hit points of the Hero by 100 when worn. Also reduces Basic damage dealt to the Hero by 5%.

2. Increases the armor by 4, the Strength by 12 and the hit points of the Hero by 200 when worn. Also reduces Basic damage dealt to the Hero by 10%.

3. Increases the armor by 6, the Strength by 18 and the hit points of the Hero by 300 when worn. Also reduces Basic damage dealt to the Hero by 15%.

4. Increases the armor by 8, the Strength by 24 and the hit points of the Hero by 400 when worn. Also reduces Basic damage dealt to the Hero by 20%.

5. Increases the armor by 10, the Strength by 30 and the hit points of the Hero by 500 when worn. Also reduces Basic damage dealt to the Hero by 25%.

1. Increases the armor by 2, the Intelligence by 6 and the mana capacity of the Hero by 100 when worn. Also reduces Magic damage dealt to the Hero by 5%.

2. Increases the armor by 4, the Intelligence by 12 and the mana capacity of the Hero by 200 when worn. Also reduces Magic damage dealt to the Hero by 10%.

3. Increases the armor by 6, the Intelligence by 18 and the mana capacity of the Hero by 300 when worn. Also reduces Magic damage dealt to the Hero by 15%.

4. Increases the armor by 8, the Intelligence by 24 and the mana capacity of the Hero by 400 when worn. Also reduces Magic damage dealt to the Hero by 20%.

5. Increases the armor by 10, the Intelligence by 6 and the mana capacity of the Hero by 500 when worn. Also reduces Magic damage dealt to the Hero by 25%.

1. Mystic Shield - Increases the armor by 2, the hit points by 120 and the mana capacity of the Hero by 60 when worn. Also, there is a 33% possibility to block incoming enemy attacks. Each block reduces enemy attack damage by 20.

2. Holy Shield - Increases the armor by 4, the hit points by 240 and the mana capacity of the Hero by 120 when worn. Also, there is a 33% possibility to block incoming enemy attacks. Each block reduces enemy attack damage by 40.

3. Sacred Shield - - Increases the armor by 6, the hit points by 360 and the mana capacity of the Hero by 180 when worn. Also, there is a 33% possibility to block incoming enemy attacks. Each block reduces enemy attack damage by 60.

4. Angelical Shield - Increases the armor by 8, the hit points by 480 and the mana capacity of the Hero by 240 when worn. Also, there is a 33% possibility to block incoming enemy attacks. Each block reduces enemy attack damage by 80.

5. Tyrael Shield - Increases the armor by 10, the hit points by 600 and the mana capacity of the Hero by 300 when worn. Also, there is a 33% possibility to block incoming enemy attacks. Each block reduces enemy attack damage by 100.
  • Information: Can be bought from a shop in chapter 7. A high level upgrade item.

1. Spear - Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 30, the Agility and the Strength by 7 when worn. Also, reduces the armor of the targeted enemy unit by 2 for 2 second.

2. Spear - Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 60, the Agility and the Strength by 14 when worn. Also, reduces the armor of the targeted enemy unit by 4 for 2 second.

3. Spear - Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 90, the Agility and the Strength by 21 when worn. Also, reduces the armor of the targeted enemy unit by 6 for 2 second.

4. Spear - Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 120, the Agility and the Strength by 28 when worn. Also, reduces the armor of the targeted enemy unit by 2 for 2second.

5. Spear - Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 150, the Agility and the Strength by 35 when worn. Also, reduces the armor of the targeted enemy unit by 10 for 2 second.
  • X
  • Information: A black heart. Defeat chapter 9 epic boss.

Ask if you have questions and I will update this post when new icons are made. Also if you are willing to help me making icon packs, I will give you some rep in here and credits as an icon maker in the campaign. Thank you beforehand.

Last edited:
Level 37
Btw, X.e.r.e.X, can you give me your icons as btn and that other so I can actually import your icons to the campaign. Thanks!

Anyways, waiting for some more icons. I hope the request is not that hard. It would be a huge waste of time for me if this request cannot be done. I spend hours working on those items and I even organized one competition for them. :p

Resurrectioner.

I made this FULLY With gimp, using the tools inside gimp, But, I think it looks good! If you think it misses something, tell me. :)

Attachments

• ATC1upgResunnectioner.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 85
  • ATC2upgResunnectioner.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 96
  • ATC3upgResunnectioner.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 71
  • ATC4upgResunnectioner.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 76
  • ATCResunnectioner.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 80
  • BTN1upgResunnectioner.blp