• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reinventing the Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
Project "Reinventing the Craft"(Thanks to Whitehorn for name idea!) is a project that aims to add more functionality to Warcraft III, while at the same time keep it a low size, so it's still usefull for mappers. RtC will be available for any type of mod, be it a map or a mod, or even a Total Conversion.

My Goals are to make a small expansion for Warcraft III, that i hope people will use for their maps. It's already really easy to install, doesn't contain any intrusive files, so you can safely use it, and then switch to normal wc3, without any hassle. I even have a "Jass" wishlist, where you can request natives that you think are missing in wc3. I'm already planning to extend wc3's Math natives and i've already added Mouse natives.

Last edited:
Level 32
So far so good.

This thread is posted in your main forum. If you wish other users to be able to create new threads here in your main lobby, I will leave the settings unchanged.

If you wish only yourself and your moderators to have the ability to create threads here, I'll close it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.