• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reforged HD Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know not all of you use the Reforged HD graphics of the game, mostly Classic SD, but I was hoping if you guys could add a Reforged Maps sub-category for the Maps of HIVE. Not all maps... translate well when converted or viewed in HD, mostly the terrain's formation and doodads. This sub could be for maps created whilst in HD mode of World Editor or whatever third-party tool you guys use to create maps, or maps you still think can translate decently from SD to HD graphics.

Not that I actually frequently download maps and play them anymore, nor do I have irl friends who would be willingly to politically accept to spending time playing HD content if we had an opportunity for a War3 play session, but just as a thought here: is the "supported_modes" flag that HiveWE loads at this line the one that needs to be parsed to fix Hive filters and make them accurately reflect map data (instead of filtering by some user submitted tag that may or may not match the map)?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Are you referring to this?
1639555574461.png

Status
Not open for further replies.