• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Add "Filter Out Reforged Assets"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance to have some sort of button or checkbox that can filter out assets with tags #Reforged?

I think it will be very helpful for people like me who only has has access to classic/SD graphics and doesn't mod reforged/HD graphics. For me browsing page to page waste a bit of my time when there are reforged assets mixed in the list. Also the thumbnails are confusing sometimes, sometimes you can't tell if that asset is for reforged or for classic when you look at small thumbnails until you look at the tags.

Another reason why I think this is necessary is because when reforged modders want to browse reforged-only assets and filter out classic assets they can just simply click the tag #Reforged/use filter and select #Reforged tag, however classic modders can't do the same when they want to browse classic-only assets.

By the way this is not a hate thread, I'm just hoping that there will be a more convenient way of browsing classic assets without reforged assets mixed in the list.

Last edited:
Ralle said:
Today there isn’t a way to do it

Probably what's possible right now (I think) is to add #Classic tags to the assets that doesn't have #Reforged tags. Also when people upload an asset when they select #Classic tag the #Reforged tag should automatically uncheck, and vice versa. This way we can use the filter and select #Classic to exclude those that has #Reforged tags.

By the way this might be a hassle thing to do, or might take time to implement this workaround considering the amount of assets here in HIVE, but I'm glad to hear that this concern is in the to-do list. :) Thanks Ralle!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.