• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys! Knight_Owl here. I just wanted to say that I am a -returning member- of this group because I was in a hiatus for who knows how many years it has been since I became inactive. My previous account was mischief123, and I forgo the password so I made a new account.

Anyways, I decided to try modding again and visited the hive once more. So... I just dropped by to say hi XD

Level 22
Fuck it, my isp (smart) went from bad to really bad. I fucking hate connecting to the internet nowadays, I just play psp games on ppsspp at 45/60 fps... FUCKING SHIT I HATE MY DEVICES. FUCKING BITCH!

Pardon me.

Level 32
Duterte-fistpump.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

putangina pinagmura ko yang plazmang gago nayan tangina yabang tapos nag post pa ng duterte shit nayan dito putangina inis na inis ako dito sa mga duterte nayan wala akong pake pag pinatay nila ako basta hantining kong duterte nayan gamit ang anino ng gagang nanay nyang ni duterte!

Roland

R

Roland

Oh fucking not me, I hate that asshole, I wish he gets killed when he goes to other countries. I want his Ugly head shoved in a fucking meat grinder.

Fuck facebook too, It's full with Duterte-Retarded Fans commenting and supporting that Son of a Fucking Big nose mother fucker.

Level 22
Define dutertists? I like the guy, but am not a fan. I like how he's fucking psychotic, a pathological liar and a closet commie. Whenever he spouts out bullshit, I feel my adrenaline rushing as if I was hearing wagakki band's music.

Anyway, try not to get killed by the police 'kay? Love you all.

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

I wish he gets assassinated by terrorists or anyone who's dying to fucking kill him brutally.

Roland

R

Roland

Putangina dapat patayin na talaga yung putanginang duterte nayan lalo na mga tarantadong mga alipin nyang supporters!

Roland

R

Roland

Putangina sana patayin si gagong delarosa nayan at si duterte at lahat mga siraulong mga putananginang supporters, mga supporters nya mga putangina umaasa pa sa gobyerno!

Level 22
Wag kayo masyadong padala sa init ng social media, chill lang or baka magmukhang tanga rin kayo kagaya nila. Throwing yourselves into the melee of social media butthurt will get you nowhere, you'll just learn many ways of insulting other people. Instead of hating on the President and his supporters, why not focus yourselves on something productive like community services. Or better yet file a case against the President, collect signatures and that kind of shit. Talking doesn't do anything, try doing something about it if it bothers you that much.

Also, after having lived through 4 presidents, I can assume that the anti-government hype is real. Every single fucking time there would be people who would lash out at the government just for the sake of bashing it. It would have been more meaningful if they did something instead of just flapping their mouths just to look fucking "intelligent". Like the edsa dos during pareng erap's time, but that made problems too right?

I think it is indeed real that there is a majority of Duterte supporters, I mean he fucking won the elections and we're implementing democracy, right? Don't dawdle too much in that mindless fuckfest of hate replies fans and anti-fans have been raging about on the internet, lest you'll be dipshits like them too. Anyway, read something about governments, I remember reading about democracy and republic once, made me realize how the real "previlage and freedom" alongside the government really works. I could've join the 'tards rallying during my youth but I realized most of what they spout isn't well thought of. Most are just ranting for the sake of ranting. Be part of the solution bros, don't be like me, a fucking old retard. Cheers.

Reactions: pyf

Roland

R

Roland

I disregard about Peace, so I'm in Anarchy. Let there be purge everywhere c:

Level 22
You can't be in anarchy if it's just you. You're just being a juvie delinquent. If you try something drastic though... that could get you killed and please don't, I'd be sad and pissed, I like having you here.

Roland

R

Roland

Kaya ako na iinis kay duterte kasi tad tad ng mga Putangina patayan sa balita, sa bestgore (my bby site) and more fucking toxic shitty fucking propaganda in facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.