• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
So guys, let's talk about the upcoming election. Who will you vote for as your president? The list are as follow: Roxas, Binay, Duterte, Poe and Santiago.

And care to share why you chose him/her as your candidate? Let's have some good discussion, guys.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I always hated duterte even before he was a candidate, I'm also a criminal who sells illegal stuff and I've always have a deep hatred on him, When I see him personally I will fucking bring a gun and shoot him in the head. Or I might go kill his ass-masturbating family and I will fucking cannibalize him for Mother fucking allah sakes.

Level 30
As for me, I would either go with Duterte and Miriam. Now, to explain why:

Duterte - He is just someone new from the presidentiables seeing that it is always Mar, Binay and such who are fighting always for the position but he has a very strong and fulfilling goal for the Philippines, to discipline the country and to get rid of the criminals around the world. For me, that is a major factor because as we all know, this is what some or even most filipinos lack and even I even lack that (let's be honest). But his approach on doing so is very questionable and some might say, immoral.

But the way he played those mind tricks with Roxas was great... Well played!

Miriam - A fan of her, check but other than that, she is very smart and combined with a strong will for change. She can also be in a way or degree rough as Duterte but she takes it in a approach calmly. The concern though for her part is health.

Roland

R

Roland

I might blame the host for starting a War against Colombia vs the Philippines. And I fucking want to see durterte dead in public and having his painful fucking death.

Roland

R

Roland

3bd98a18c508ada9ccf42f9cdc902eda.jpg

Level 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! :3
Its hard to divide time between making my two games, plus parkour conditioning... but atleast, I gave myself time to reward myself :3

Level 2
Last year's celebration of yuletide and new year was better than this year. This year's celebrations were duller.

Roland

R

Roland

@Orcnet: Nadamay ka ba sa pag apaw ng tubig sa Manila? Cause I saw it on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.