• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
How do you guys feel about the group switching from invite only to requests and invite only?

I personally feel that having users request by clicking join group in the top right would help speed up the process in getting new members in. I think we can all agree that the more, the merrier in times like this where we're a bit inactive.

Hopefully a few would share their opinion :D

Level 30
I feel so safe now after seeing this picture in hopes to defend our nation against foreign invaders. Its a good thing our government is using our hard earned tax for the better profit!

10984837_1451089918528516_2902436494246172670_n.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

Allah hu akbar. I have returned from the deepest depths of the pure dark Internet.. #FetishTube

Roland

R

Roland

Well the current days the writers of spongebob is really retarded and fucked-up minds.

Roland

R

Roland

PUTANGINA ANG CHINA NAYAN NAG BUBULLY SA ATIN SARAP PATAYIN YUNG MGA ARROGANTE NAYON PUTANGINA PINAKYU PA YUNG MGA PLAYERS AT NAG OFFICIATE SHIT PAYAN ALAM MO MGA PUTANGINANG DUGA YUNG MGA YON! FUCK YOU CHINA FUCK YOUUUU!
/rage

Roland

R

Roland

ASAP: I need instant reply from this..

Is there any provinces that I can run away? please? please? I want to leave this cruel family :(

Roland

R

Roland

I was planning to live on Nueva ecjia or vizcaya... But fuck it. it's like a pool of mud there.

Oh gosh. Visiting here takes me back yeaaars. I miss you guys - especially when PRS was just starting out here. I'm pretty sure a lot of the new ones don't know me, I have been very inactive. But it's nice to see there are still people that are enthusiastic about keeping the PRS alive. Keep it up guys. You're the new generation of Filipinos on the Hive. :)
I'd like to be active here again, but UP-D just loves to take up my time. :xxd: I hope a lot of the veterans are still here, and remember the good times we shared back then. Another tournament soon, perhaps? :) Shoutout to Dawn Whitelighter, Adiktuz, TWH, Orcnet, Cayle - you guys are awesome, and are pretty much the memories I have when I reminisce about PRS.
(Sorry, too damn nostalgic. :xxd:)

Do we still do this? :)

P.R.S. News.

Best Top 10 pinoys of Hiveworkshop. (2010-2011)

1.Ampharos_222 - Pinoy with the best rep
2.Adiktuz - Pinoy with the second best rep
3.Supertoinkz - Pinoy with the third best rep+
4.The Weird Human - Pinoy with the fourth best rep+
4.eubz - Pinoy with the fifth best rep+
5.Dawn Whitelighter - Pinay with best personality.
6.indomitable1319 - Pinoy with the best personality.
7.Orcnet - Pinoy with the second best personality.
8.mischief123 - Pinoy with third best personality.
9.Kazuji - Pinoy with the fourth best personality.
10.Fatal - Pinoy with the fifth best personality.

CONGRATUALATIONS!!

Roland

R

Roland

Putangina, Anong connection kay crispin sa noli me tangere at si isagani sa El felibusterismo sa kabanata 6 - si basilio? HINDI KAPATID NI BASILIO SI ISAGANI.. KASI PINATAY NA SI CRISPIN NG GUARDIA CIVIL

Roland

R

Roland

I love the deep web, I also like browsing some assassination files that needed bitcoins. I've been there many many times using a VPN and Tor during my banned times.. Along with my friend AceOfDeCePTiOn. Kids, Try it and get arrested HAHAHAH. #Evil I've also browsed some leaked information in The US Government & Other countries of course.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
TOP 20 with highest rep
#1 -Grendel
#2 Mythic
#3 Hell_Master
#4 Kimbo
#5 Orcnet
#6 sonofjay
#7 Adiktuz
#8 eubz
#9 Almia
#10 Green!x
#11 ~Nightmare
#12 mckill2009
#13 StoPCampinGn00b
#14 Chen
#15 Edge45
#16 Ujimasa Hojo
#17 BLazeKraze
#18 Sclammerz
#19 supertoinkz
#20 Stryderzero

Top 20 spammers I mean with the most posts
#1 Adiktuz
#2 Kimbo
#3 Mythic
#4 Hell_Master
#5 mckill2009
#6 Almia
#7 sonofjay
#8 Orcnet
#9 eubz
#10 -Grendel
#11 supertoinkz
#12 MasterTrainer
#13 Green!x
#14 chobibo
#15 Chen
#16 UndeadImmortal
#17 StoPCampinGn00b
#18 Flux
#19 Edge45
#20 Sclammerz

That's all, thank you XD. Maybe there's someone missing, you can just say it though XD. Although the rep is not accurate since it doesn't count those people with disabled rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.