• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
guys ! I know this ain't the right place for this but I just thought that you people here are good at most stuffs about computer..:D

can anyone explain to me what PASSWORD HASHING is in general ?? I can't seem to understand google results with regards to this ..haha

Roland

R

Roland

Hoy mga Pare at amigos~!

Malapit na ang Pasokan, anong gagawin nyo? xD
Garena pa rin or balik aral xD
By the month of september babalik ang PRS Logo contest.

Mga September 13, 2013

Sign up kayo bago mag start ang contests mga GFX Designer at mga graphics designers~! :D At ipopost ko na ang bagong logo contest thread dito sa PRS!

Goodluck sa pag aaral nyo mga amigos~!

-iAardvark C:
GFX Designer and Founder of iAardvaark Graphics

Level 30
793.gif

Level 30
was just re-editing the group's description until I saw this:
1.jpg

this is definitely not the one I wrote, someone's been messing the site's part for some reason, I did recall rejected maps going back to the pending section without the user's permission to re-pend the map. Something's fishy here probably the ghost of my partner is now haunting me slowly

Roland

R

Roland

The negro orky Porky xDD Just kidding~! I love you orcnety :3 ily so much :p

Status
Not open for further replies.