• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
success-kid.png

So my school starts this Thursday and my first class is 7:30-9:00am but being a bad-ass I overslept and skipped for my next class: 3:00-4:30pm, was about to leave but I gave up and soon a strong rain came and flooded manila, what a score!

Roland

R

Roland

I was gonna initiate the early Graphic contest at independence day, But my asshole father brought me a Stupid girly trunks.

Roland

R

Roland

You want to go to school then you don't want to? That's confusing.

Level 5
Lols. I visit and the first thing that happens is I get hit on... by a boy O.O

What's up Orcnet? The group seems......... busy compared to my last visit. which was centuries ago.

Also I got a friend invite from Almia. He/She Noypi?

Level 9
By the way, I don't even know why you posted that. Was that to mock me or just a regular joke? As when I posted what the heck you said, you yet to say what you have explained. And plus Roland, what you said made no sense.

Roland

R

Roland

well, I don't mock you guys, I just wanna have fun with the words bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.