• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok so I have been receiving modelling requests lately, Decided to take one (the one that involves a Sangromancer) for the lulz (still, no promises). But please for the love of all that is sacred, I am not an active modeler.. and i suck so.. You can still approach me for concepts and planning, but as far as modelling is concerned: I'm done. thanks

Level 5
I need a terrainer....
Who want's to work with me, with dedication. I have Xenim from WC3campaigns as my trigger guy.

pleasepleaseplease, the only thing preventing me to progress in modding is a team.
whatever i do to avoid the worldeditor, it pulls me back to it's teasing arms O.O

Level 4
there is an alibata in the PRS logo. i forgot what is written though :D anyway good thing i learned something in the terraining of others :)

Level 30
eubz:

I'm talking about nostradamus, his own 'belief' in the end of the world is very shallow I mean he said it will start 2012, or dec 2012 which is has no signs like mass trouble or any problematic states that already started a huge toll on powerful countries, although I believe the end of the world will only happen if there will be a WWIII and the collapse of higher quantities of resources like food/money/medicines plus a very strong plague or virus that would spread across the globe, and natural disasters all mixed together, that's how I see the end but only faith can tell what is right, but if some people say it will be on dec 21, then we can see this one together :)

Level 4
The Nostradamus prophecy states some lines like:

1. land of calm - they said that this is korea
2. dancing horse - its the gangnam style
3. 9 circles - the views in youtube of gangnam style is almost a billion views which means 9 zeros, 000,000,000 -billion.
4. and last but not the least, 21, its the concert of psy here in the philippines particularly in MoA,

And philippines is the 2nd Israel talking about the land of the far east thingy.

But I really do believe that God only knows when, and anyway we will see what will happen to december 21.

actually thats a good link eubz.Matthew

check these verses:
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

*verses 7 and 8 already done as of WWI and WWII

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
*meaning it is widespreading the nation, the end is near

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

But here's the proof that only God knows.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Anyway you can continue reading the book of Matthew to that link stated above I just highlighted these verses. its very interesting. we all knew that the end is near. But I'm not likely to believe to December 21 the Nostradamus prophecy because the are so many false prophets as the bible say, verse 36; it is Jesus who speaks in there.

Level 49
nonsense, the world shall only end when hyperion leader, jack, says so!
Handsome-Jack-Render.png

now, how i thought what i said is more nonsense.

Level 4
lol grendel :D anyway, lets give that prophecy a benefit of the doubt. maybe yes or maybe no, but --im still no. I have lots of dreams waiting to be fulfilled :D just put the trust in God. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.