Race ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I have some ideas on making sub-races.
For example: Stormreaver clan(Necrolite clan)
Night elves without ancients and some really stupid creatures(like fairy dragons)and with normal buildings
Kaldorei(night elves before the Sundering)
Eredar(Race of the burning legion)
Broken/Lost Ones(Draenei sub-races)
Tauren(I think you know who they are)
And so on... I have ideas for all of those races.
And... their all based on lore!(well at least partially)

Level 23
I shall great one, I shall! :D
Murlocs are... murlocs, you know.
They have normal culture, low level of crafting. They can create various items, even their own art, but they dont sell it. They only trade raw materials lake clams and stuff. They can sometimes give their art to a tradesman if there was a good deal. They have their own language - nerglish. They are not as smart as the other races, but they are smarter then everyone thinks they are. They have many beliefes(murlocs dont have official religion).

Mur'gul are corrupted murlocs from the depths of the Maelstrom. They are bloodfirsty and feral. They serve the nagas. It is unknown if they joined themselves or if they were forced to join. It is possible that like the nagas mur'gul were the creation of an alleged Old God near what used to be the Well of Eternity.

Level 10
Races are for my map
Blood Elves
Naga
Dranei
Mages (all Magic users)
Space Marines (being removed)
Royal Army (Warriors with high attack and defence)
Guardians (replacing space marines)
Dragons (only red and blue dragon flights)
Daemons
i need more races it feels like they need more

Level 21
Have you played Creep Let loose campaign? Guy made a creep race where murlocs were first melee, gnoll first range, centaur was second melee, razormane was second range and kobold was worker. Each unit (except kobold) could be promoted to spellcaster with right Hero. Because it was campaign there was 8 creep leaders from what 5 were leaders of units mentioned above and 3 were warriors helping the cause. Campaign was canceled but in editor there were data for air units and more advanced units.

Level 21
Campaign was good and it was started for RoC so first maps aren't good. Guy stopped making new (he stopped at seventh) saying that he heard about Starcraft 2 coming out.

Also this race had one units per creep. He latter wanted to add satyr and harpy. The story is most likly in alternate warcraft because orcs and Taurens are in Kalimdor but Jaina is in Dalaran.

Level 10
well the guardians are a race of super beings but they use other forms to matralize. its hard to make them because they are all different so i got rid of them space marines are staying until further updates are made. but another race that has caught my eye is the satyrs, and the Agrent Dawn.

Level 10
Ok i need help with one race i keep on seeming to mess it up. The damn dragons and the blood elves. One thing the blood elves i need more units for and the dragons are lacking buildings and units. the reason why i haven't gotten rid of the dragons was because they were one of my most favorite ideas. also another race is my bandits they have great everything what should i do for upgrades for them? Another one sadly is Mages, the mage nation are hard because they use magic all of them its hard to blance all of the races with each other while still giving one an edge over the another races. My Space Marines are perfect : D and same with the Fel Orcs and Naga And Dranei. -some techincal difficulties. Any Suggestions?

Level 10
Well the upgrades have already been done it is just something like i missed something important that every game needs. I KNOW A RP make your own XD. i'll try and do some stuff like that that was the orginal goal XD

Level 10
sry but i'm picky when it comes to my map i will not realease it until i feel it is ready wink* also i have pushed the due date back alot because or restircations with my time and i use other time to work on painting my army of SM.

Level 10
I have an idea for a race: Slimes.
With this race, you can only train one unit - a basic slime. To get more advanced units, you fuse basic slimes together to get stronger ones. Various buildings allow you to alter the fusion of slimes to get even more (an altar, for example, can fuse five slimes into a hero). Like the Zerg or a wisp creating an ancient, slimes are consumed when building structures, and to upgrade them you need to sacrifice even more slimes. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.