• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Race contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Oh well mine is not really done, but kinda playable. I have 3 heroes (Berserker, Warlord, Eredar Warlock) and 10 units (Slave, Savage, Chucker, Wolfrider, Heavy Catapult, Succubus, Warlock, Red Dragon, Felguard) and almost all buildings done.
Some icons aren't done.

Custom things were downloaded from this site.

Some abilities are halfway done like: Warlord's Banner of Destruction, Succubus' Iron Maiden.

I dunno if i'll have time to finish this all, but i can mail the almost-done map to you if you accept.

Level 5
I'm nearly done, i think i will soon begin to post the test versions. I just made it multiplayer compatible. I still need to do 1-2 more units (including an anti-air coz they're kinda weak againist air attacks), and i need a few icons too.

expect the first versions soon.

Level 5
topic

yea i know this contest is old but anyone wanna post a link to their map now? i can't wait to see the new races. :p

Level 8
I've been working on a Dwarf race, they totaly rock.
It's all scaled down to 0.70, to make the map feel like WC2.
But the race doesn't fullfill your rules since they doesn't got any flyers since that would ruin the map -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.