• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Race Building Contest #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

The goal of the contest is to create 1 new race that can battle against the existing four melee races, but does have the same amount of units and buildings, being more of a limited race in terms of unit count.

theres the sentence

Level 9
Can I still join this contest?

What are you talking about?...the contest haven't even started, and it seems it never will.

Read the first post."
(" Contest Dates And Deadline

• The contest shall begin on When this contest is approved and conclude on 1 month after this contest is approved.
Time (GMT)
")

wow, lol tuskarr was shurely a really bad idea xD

I'm missing like 5 icons for the building I want to use.. Hopefully i'm an icon maker..

oh yeah, also, I have NOoo Idea what, i'm going to use has icons for my upgrades :p

maybe I will have to make moar D:

Level 11
At least you can make icons. I need modelz for my buildings, not to mention icons. Bah, I guess I'll have to be uhm, creative?

Status
Not open for further replies.