• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Techtree Contest #7 ~ Super Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
It will, just wait for it! The arena will be frozen soon anyway, so we don't have time to start AND finish a contest in that short time.
So either if we decide to start the contest, or throw it away, we can do it after the things chill down, and the Legendary Fight is over. I suggest us to delay this discussion after the Arena is opened again. (And that will be about autumn) I will make notes about my idea, so i will remember them, and i suggest it to everyone because the contest wont start for a long time now.

I hope you will be here when we start the discussion again. I dont want to declare this delay like a fact, but most likely we dont have other options with this contest. I apologize if you think other ways.

Level 17
WAAAIIIIIITTT a minute. How come nobody told me this started? Now I'm behind everyone else ;_; How long will the extension go to?

Level 17
Oh right sorry for uh.. not understanding the given situation fully; also is there an estimated time-frame or will this be not starting for quite some time?

I'm gonna guess since other contests get a free bonus extension we are gonna wait until somewhere next month?

Level 17
Alright you wanna play it that way..
Give me your estimated prediction in weeks on when this contest will begin.

Level 9
Considering the theme was "said" long ago, you might want to switch it though...

Too many people, myself included, had much time to think and tinker-giving an unfair edge.

Level 11
this contest has start?
Some of my spellcaster type unit for the egyptian race concept. The beetle master might be not fitting as a spellcaster, but I want you guys opinions.
Beetle Master
Hitpoint(s) : 490
Mana : 570
Damage : 21 - 23
Damage Type : Normal
Attack Range : Melee
Armor : 3
Armor Type : Heavy
Melee Spellcaster that spawn beetle when attacking unit. Has aura of mana, which increase nearby ally units mana regen. Can also learn Horus Curse and Death Explode.
Note : Beetle lasts for 2.5 seconds.
Grave Keeper
Hitpoint(s) : 350
Mana :275
Damage : 9 - 10
Damage Type : Magic
Attack range : Ranged - 600
Armor : 0
Armor Type : Unarmored
Undead-Supporting spellcaster. Can initially cast Necrorection, which reanimate 1 random dead unit around him. Can also learn Dark Coil and Wither.

Status
Not open for further replies.