• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quenching Mod ; way for add this mod for classic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys!

As many warcraft lover heard about this great mod> ( Quenching Mod) , maded by fans for fans.
Its a very very cool and beautiful graphical mod for reforged.

A day ago i just found a video , how quenching Mod work in classic ( reforged , but in classic ) .

This is a great illustration of how it works reforged, but in classic way.
And I would like to ask, is there any possible way or solution to make the classic look like this, or does the mod support the classic as well?

pyf

pyf

Level 32
By Classic, do you mean your copy of v1.26a?

** Update **

From our official Quenching Mod FAQ:
Q. Is quenching mod available with classic version or old version like 1.30?
A. After v1.3 the core version supports some features with classic version and patch after 1.30
v1.2 do not support classic graphic, use console to turn off / delete when using classic mode.

Last edited:

Zorrot

Hosted Project: QM
Level 16
Hello guys!

As many warcraft lover heard about this great mod> ( Quenching Mod) , maded by fans for fans.
Its a very very cool and beautiful graphical mod for reforged.

A day ago i just found a video , how quenching Mod work in classic ( reforged , but in classic ) .

This is a great illustration of how it works reforged, but in classic way.
And I would like to ask, is there any possible way or solution to make the classic look like this, or does the mod support the classic as well?
Well your picture is reforged graphic, but in "NewClassic mode", a special mode contain in quenching mod, use classic unit models in reforged graphic

As for the real classic mode, quenching support war3 patch >1.30, have camera adjustment, gamma change, blzcon UI and some heroes skin, but not contain graphic enhancement due to the techique promblem
@samhardwell @erfaned:

You're welcome, but all I did was to provide directions. @Zorrot is imho the one to thank
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.