• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
101751d1305109068-archive-rules-05.png
Progress...
Wednesday, October 19 2011 13:00
------------------------------------------------------

I Completed Rare, and i will continue to finish all items today ( Yes finally ! ).
If i got time after i will work on spells, if not i finish them this weekend.

__

Now you know we are working!

Level 11
Hmm...you made some progres over this month but you havent updated other treads on Project Development and Idea Factory and Archive right...If a person who sees this project the first time whould enter this page he would think you are still on beggining...I just wana tell you that you should update certain treads ^_^

Keep up the good work guyz! ^_^

Last edited:
Level 24
Ahh the popular issue, the girlfriend, the heart and soul of all evil and bad things, the overlord of the Old Gods.

Anyhow to throw sarcasm away I hope you'll get time to finish it soon we love what you're doing and we would rather see something epic then something that you've made in 10 minutes.

Level 24
Marko double posting in a short period of time is considered spaming and is against the HiveWorkshop rules, anyhow you bring forth a good point if -Kobas- was to beter tell about thei progress in percent it would probebly give us a beter picture and hopefully get our hopes up.

Axa is working on some systems and I don't made any progress with project in last week. I was busy with that jass system I uploaded into Spell section few days ago and THW moderation tool. I really need some time to work on it right now. School started, exams in week or 2. But slowly ideas and devotion to projects grow. When I find some time I will spare few hours and finish items and abilities. Axa will finish systems soon.

I also started learning vjass, so far so good.

Also I noticed that thread about music. I found few really cool tracks, will work on optimization and will see how will music feel like edited and optimized.

I think about models as well. I found few really awesome models and maybe I request few more related to forces of darkness.

Dunno should I promise new video soon, but will see can I spare some more time to this. It will be about dark side once again. Dunno why, maybe because I like hidden things and unknown. Videos about heroes will come after project when we optimize them and shape their history.

Project story is almost ready, will work on it with The_Mirai a little more and wait for perfect timing and then publish it.

I write this from school, sorry I don't have access to links and files on my HD so I can't show you more details. Also sorry for delay, once again and punting this on hold once again.

Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

Level 11
Axa is working on some systems and I don't made any progress with project in last week. I was busy with that jass system I uploaded into Spell section few days ago and THW moderation tool. I really need some time to work on it right now. School started, exams in week or 2. But slowly ideas and devotion to projects grow. When I find some time I will spare few hours and finish items and abilities. Axa will finish systems soon.

I also started learning vjass, so far so good.

Also I noticed that thread about music. I found few really cool tracks, will work on optimization and will see how will music feel like edited and optimized.

I think about models as well. I found few really awesome models and maybe I request few more related to forces of darkness.

Dunno should I promise new video soon, but will see can I spare some more time to this. It will be about dark side once again. Dunno why, maybe because I like hidden things and unknown. Videos about heroes will come after project when we optimize them and shape their history.

Project story is almost ready, will work on it with The_Mirai a little more and wait for perfect timing and then publish it.

I write this from school, sorry I don't have access to links and files on my HD so I can't show you more details. Also sorry for delay, once again and punting this on hold once again.

Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

Wery well I would like to tell you that your sistem (in vJass) is perfect! xD

But I am sad that you wont work on this for some time :(

Anyways good luck with Sistem and School :)

Level 16
Progress...
Thursday, November 3. 2011. 18:21

So guy's you want a progress? Let's share a awezome news then! The demo is closer then you believe. And will be finished this year! :grin:

So far:

Terrain: ██████████

Items: █████████

Abillities: █████████

Quests: █████████

Last edited:
Level 24
Awsome to see, good luck with your project and I'll hope you'll make many epic quests.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Legenday huh?

Legendary items? Are they like very powerfull items which are rare and somehow special. Hehe, atleast in demo there was somekind of "water dudes" some of them or boss or something could drop
"Legendary (Something) of Tides". Hehe.

But keep working on guys, by the way Kobas you release the demo after your exams or before them or something...
Im just going to get enough of waiting...

And, yeaj! Descriptions are the most lovely part of making custom items/units -.-' sometimes you just don´t have any ideas for them...

Could you add some Screenshots to hive so I could even feed me abit :3

Last edited:
Announcement...
Friday, November 04 2011 20:05
Please say hello to our 2 new staff members.

Magtheridon96
Position: Coder
Email: Email

spasorc
Position: Object Designer
Email: Email

Also Axarion is now new lead coder, he replaced geries, who retired from project few days ago. He earned great place in credits, thank you buddy for all your work.

Level 2
Just downloaded the demo! Can't wait to play it.... Will give feedback/idea(s)/Opioion when I have time to play the demo and reply. Good Luck!

Edit: Bug ONE: The quest to kill 25 wolfs is cool, but when I run away because my health is low the creatures never stop following me.. :ogre_icwydt: So I run to town with the wolfs following me, and when the town guards kill them it's still awarded? I could just complete the quest with me luring the creatures to the towns people for them to kill :/

Bug TWO: When I went to talk to Anasxes (I think thats how it is spelled) I couldn't teleport back out. I used the teleport thingy and didnt work... ::goblin_sleep: So I had to start over.

One more thing is you need someone to proof read. :wink: I would proof read it for you... :goblin_yeah:

By the way, not trying to be a jerk or anything, this is just the facts. :goblin_good_job:

Sorry if I ofended you. :goblin_cry:

Last edited:
Level 11
-Kobas- are you planing to work on SotP till the end of the year, or to be more precise Is Demo going to be released till the end of the year (for sure :)

I know that you are curently working on Ultimate Hero Pick System in Jass but so many people are waiting the Demo man...

Good luck with both :)

Level 11
But dont you guyz think Its like...well already perfect I mean you will use Hero Pick System only on the Beggining and than you will have no need to use HPS no more...anyway HPS is already PerfeCt!

I dont see why you guyz still work on something that is already good but anyway Good luck! ^_^

I have nice ideas for abilities.
Maybe I increase number from 2 to 4 abilities per class in demo.

Small note, in demo hero will start with all abilities learned, and won't be able to level up them. Sorry, it's because we still need to remove bugs from current systems, we have really large number of them. We added weather system, day night custom lightning, and some other things.

Also we started working on enchanted items, so far over 30 created, expect 50 of them for first 2 areas, up to 20 rare and up to 5 legendary items.
In demo expect to see them dropped even from simple creeps (very low chance, something like 0.004 for legendary ones).

Thank you all for patience and support.

Level 24
Well good to hear that you have big plans even though I must admit it's a litle sad that we wount be able to level up in the demo good luck anyways.

New pet system, something so far unseen I hope.
I recreated creeps, all together in 5 areas there will be 50 different units to kill, yes that's right.
I added around 20 different passive units as well, rabbit, crab, fiery etc etc.
Swamps terrain increased.
Story (History) is half finished. The_Mirai work really hard on it.
Coders are working on awesome weather systems as well as on day and night systems.
Object managers work on items, 30 new enchanted items are created so far.

More and more things on our mind, some are created some almost.
Stay with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.