• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
whats the progress like going on this map? I have to say it is probably the most relistic, best overally RPG ive ever touched. Splendid job on it. Keep working on it i will make a clan and website for it one day!

P.S. the music is like freaking skyrim XD so epic

Level 11
Level 2
too many random useless posts that people post there, not gunna bother looking around for 15 mins when i can get a simple response.

Level 4
Yea, it's kinda getting crowded there, you should have posted in there instead of creating a new random thread if there's already a thread for progress.

The progress thread should have made into General Discussion thread though

whats the progress like going on this map? I have to say it is probably the most relistic, best overally RPG ive ever touched. Splendid job on it. Keep working on it i will make a clan and website for it one day!

btw it's not the most realistic though, I just found another NEW one that is more realistic than this, although I'm not saying that one is better, it depends on your choice. You could find it if you're searching hard enough

I update map each 1st on month.
Right now I work on few challenges here and on few contests as well to give myself some break from scripts and shits.

Also 1 important thing, next version of SotP will be UNPROTECTED, it seams that optimizer create bugs and I can't waste time checking and optimizing scripts when they work fine on my PC.

I will add few cool features, more quests and more items in next update.
Expect new things in 0.6.0.0

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
too many random useless posts that people post there, not gunna bother looking around for 15 mins when i can get a simple response.

You should not think so. If you are in hurry you can contact any active team members and ask them. And I will check progress thread always when I get online so I will reply. Also creating new thread makes the forums more messy.
Also there is a thread -Links- use that if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.