1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Website Discussion

Discussion in 'Apocalypse' started by Craka_J, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Updates about the website and its progress will be announced in here. Also, you can feel free to ask questions about the site and give critique on it here as well!

This weekends news:
    The Apocalypse forum has been editted to have a new template to have a more destuctive feel to blend with the Apocalypse project. And in the end, it looks awesome! Check it out here. Thanks goes to our respected dedicated fan, esb!

The website probably won't be worked on for a bit since esb is working hard on the Wc3:WoW website right now, but afterwards, he will work on it. I will keep you all up to date as much as I can as things progress. :wink:

~Craka_J

2. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Esb has quit working on the website and forum. He has done a lot of work for the team and every bit of his effort is appreciated; however, now we are in need of another skilled HTML programmer who can help us change the template of our website. If you think you've got what it takes, show us some proof and we may haul you on-board!

~Craka_J

3. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    HaZE, an old Wc3:WoW fan who happens to be a Web Master, has agreed to work on the official Apocalypse website. What he'll be doing is changing the template of the website to look something like this:
    http://www.clantemplates.com/templates/unrealtournament_blitzkrieg/

There will be some small changes to the template, however, nothing too big. One of the changes we will do for sure is change the header logo to the Apocalypse logo.

HaZE has told me that he will begin working on the website's template this evening. Lets hope it gets done quickly!

~Craka_J

4. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    hmm interesting... DO you still need some models?

5. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Weapon attachment models for now are needed I think. The ones we have now are big in filesize.

~Craka_J

6. DesKaladA

DesKaladA

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If you still need someone to do site desing
    I'm a mulit-lingual programer and umm some proof Well you can look at my dA account for some of the really basic stuff i can do
    if not i can write you up a css demo really fast (if need be)

7. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sounds like you can be really useful when it comes to the website and forum. Right now, I can't think of anything for you to do off from the top of my head. However, once HaZE is done working on the site, maybe I'll ask for you to help make the site look cooler and clean it up more if it needs it.

I'll try to get back to you on this.

~Craka_J

8. DesKaladA

DesKaladA

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Also i have CS3 so i can do flash
    (if that helps anyting)

oh and the templet you like, i'm a member of that site so i can download it and make you a new header

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  9. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Actually, I have been thinking about making the site use Flash to display cool stuff even in the background of the website like Blizzard Entertainment does. Think you can do stuff like that? If so, then that is a really big bonus!

~Craka_J

10. DesKaladA

DesKaladA

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    umm ok?(i really dont get what you are takinig about battle.net uses aspx.net)

and if its ok with you i'm gonna start on a new website pacakeg that you can look at

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  11. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Chatroom is being set up at the official Apocalypse forum. Only Registered Users will be able to view and enter it. In the chatroom, you and other fans can chat with each other and with the developers of Apocalypse.

~Craka_J

12. DesKaladA

DesKaladA

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    hmm well let me regester at your offical fourm
    and sstart on the new site

update: regesterd at offfical fourms.
    Username is Deskalada

13. busterkomo

busterkomo

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Whenever I try to access the forums, it refreshes into a semi-blank page.

14. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmm... what browser are you using?

~Craka_J

15. busterkomo

busterkomo

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta

16. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  17. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Some how I have managed to forget to post the new Apocalypse website link here. You can check it out here. The website will include more information and more up-to-date information for that matter than the old one. It also looks better too.

The website is hosted by Gerlif's website, Game Modding.dk!

~Craka_J