• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Website Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Updates about the website and its progress will be announced in here. Also, you can feel free to ask questions about the site and give critique on it here as well!

This weekends news:
The Apocalypse forum has been editted to have a new template to have a more destuctive feel to blend with the Apocalypse project. And in the end, it looks awesome! Check it out here. Thanks goes to our respected dedicated fan, esb!

The website probably won't be worked on for a bit since esb is working hard on the Wc3:WoW website right now, but afterwards, he will work on it. I will keep you all up to date as much as I can as things progress. :wink:

~Craka_J

Level 25
Esb has quit working on the website and forum. He has done a lot of work for the team and every bit of his effort is appreciated; however, now we are in need of another skilled HTML programmer who can help us change the template of our website. If you think you've got what it takes, show us some proof and we may haul you on-board!

~Craka_J

Level 25
HaZE, an old Wc3:WoW fan who happens to be a Web Master, has agreed to work on the official Apocalypse website. What he'll be doing is changing the template of the website to look something like this:
http://www.clantemplates.com/templates/unrealtournament_blitzkrieg/

There will be some small changes to the template, however, nothing too big. One of the changes we will do for sure is change the header logo to the Apocalypse logo.

HaZE has told me that he will begin working on the website's template this evening. Lets hope it gets done quickly!

~Craka_J

Level 25
Sounds like you can be really useful when it comes to the website and forum. Right now, I can't think of anything for you to do off from the top of my head. However, once HaZE is done working on the site, maybe I'll ask for you to help make the site look cooler and clean it up more if it needs it.

I'll try to get back to you on this.

~Craka_J

Level 25
Actually, I have been thinking about making the site use Flash to display cool stuff even in the background of the website like Blizzard Entertainment does. Think you can do stuff like that? If so, then that is a really big bonus!

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.