• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Progress to 1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Aero has gone to sleep already after a long, tiresome day so I am posting this for him instead.

Hello everyone, it's finally time to release next major version. As usually, this major version will contain a new chapter, but also improves the gameplay. I've once again went to a next level and improved many systems and made many great changes. I've been doing this new major version half a year so it definitely does have many great improvements.

Beta 1.8h to Beta 1.9

CHANGES:

• Chapter 9 is now available for playing.
  • Attack and Armor types remade; values are changed and Attack & Armor types are removed. I've made the campaign simpler, easier to learn and more effective this way.
  • Rebalanced the armor values of all enemy units in all chapters.
  • Improved chapter 3's ending dialogues (outdated).
  • Vacuum's area of effect reduced. You cannot grap items from far away anymore.
  • Background stories and so-called "Books" are completely added to all chapters in this version.
  • Every single Spell Book spell has been added to the campaign!
  • Many new items and item changes. For example, superior items, which costs a huge amount of gold, are added to middle chapters; however, they're worth it!
  • Improved the multiboard a lot. Now it is more informative and better organized.
  • Combat kings once again rebalanced and changed. The major thing is that now they all cost 2 Honor Points.
  • Espers improved and made even stronger. Please come and tell me what you think about the Espers now. I've seen that players don't use them and I really want to make them useful.
  • Many changes to the starting packs! Now they should be balanced, every single one of them!
  • Stealing improved; now it shows the percentages.
  • Easter Eggs added; currently just 2 but there will be a total of 12 Easter Eggs. Check them all out!
  • Mystic Storm and Frost Shard recoded.
  • From this version onwards, a number of items can only be bought once. Choose wisely and try not to lose those items. You cannot buy them again!
  • Small changes to abilities, but not much. I plan to once again balance them in the coming minor version. For example, I was thinking to completely remove Bleed, Brittle and Stagger. What do you think?
  • Fixed hundreds of major and minor bugs.

Download here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/chosen-ones-1-9-a-83535/

Level 1
So, after this version, what's left to be done?

Also, can you make something about the loading time? It just that takes so long :(

Level 13
The awful truth behind the campaign screen:

35880689.jpg

LoL'z, well, the bosses are still imba :/ :/ It's impossible to kill it :/ :/

Status
Not open for further replies.