• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello,

As request, here's the current progress what still are not done.

Chapter 10
  • Terrain & basic things - Mostly done. 90%.
  • Main cinematics - Waiting for someone to finish a problematic "undying change" system. Then I can continue creating last two cinematics.
  • Optional quests(2) - Dialogues are 60% and the quests itself not yet started.
  • Library - The riddle done and terrain is done. Text 80% which I require to start making the cinematics(2).
  • Elite Boss - Currently stopped until Kitabatake helps me to finish one riddle. Otherwise the whole thing is pretty much done.
  • Epic Boss - Dialogues 80%. Almost all fights are planned but not yet started. Also I will be requesting one special model which can take for someone a lot of time to create. Also I'm requesting "black wings attachment".

Epilogue

6 / 8 dialogues are already installed. All the texts are done for the epilogue already.
Currently waiting "ending scroll" system to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.