• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beta 1.9b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Beta 1.9a to Beta 1.9b

CHANGES:
  • AI system for companions added. Credits goes to Chaosy who made the system by my request.
  • All abilities remade and new abilities: Battle Banner, Fiery Ball, Fire Power, Ultimate Sacrifice, Counter Attack, Energy Shield, High Strike, Crystal Plane, Galeoth's Order, Illusion Army, Magic Convert and Magical Fog.
  • 'Critical Chance' attribute added! It starts from 5% and it can be increased various ways.
  • Now also Strenght increases Critical Damage just like Agility.
  • Chapter 5 Pumpking Quest's second cinematic updated.
  • Chapter 7 Epic Boss black terrain and fancy effects removed to decrease lag.
  • Fixed a lot of bugs you guys mentioned.

Level 5
I see some of the new skills are related to my suggestions. Really glad you looked into them. I personally think there are enough spells for now, time to focus on more items. I know there are many end tier items but there is always room for more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.