1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Poll: Who Kicks most ass Illidan or Arthas

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Venom, Nov 3, 2004.

1. DragonElement

DragonElement

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, notice that the new guy wrote that "Illidan was badly injured at the end of TFT". Dude, I think (and know) he's dead.

2. imported_Dragoon

imported_Dragoon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Illidan isnt dead. all of the nightelves except Illidan gave there immortality to save the tree. (i forget its name) tree of life... or somthing, i dunno.. oh yah, world tree :roll:

3. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    no - the dreaded Sea-Badger (you are not gonna find it in WE so dont bother) took Illidans immortality, and started to gnaw away at it, like if it was a piece of... cheese

thruth!

4. Predator_v1

Predator_v1

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think Illidan is more powerfull and besides i doubt Arthas could really jump that high

5. Mind

Mind

Resources:
    Resources:
    There's a difference between immortality and invulnerability.

6. Tokaadon

Tokaadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    If I remember the warcraft lore right, Illidan didn't die.

Most of the elves died when Arthas attacked Quel'Thalas and played with their pritty little fountain.
    The orcs killed allmost all draenei, only one small "tribe".
    And I belive the naga abandoned Illidan after the battle between Arthas and him but I'm not sure.
    This would make Illidans force fairly small.

While Arthas what? got control over allmost every dead thing in Northrend and Lordaeron or something like that?

Arthas force>Illidans force

And weren't Illidan supposed to destroy the Lich King? Didn't kil'jaeden get angry at him when he failed and went to Outland? So wouldn't kil'jaeden probably be pissed of at Illidan now when he failed again?

kil'jaeden>Illidan

7. Mind

Mind

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah, there's were the plot holes start to appear. Any race you control has only very few warriors.

Heh. You'd debate or even lie to protect the fame of your hero, Arthas?

The Naga did not abandon Illidan. Perhaps those few Naga warriors which tried to conquer small parts of Kalimdor confused you?

I'm certain I read somewhere that the the combined forces of the Naga and Blood Elves fled to Outland after their defeat.

Not quite. The Lich King telephatically controls a lot of living entities. The wendigo, for example.
    Also, the majority of the Lich King's power has faded, and a lot of his warriors have turned on him.
    Strange. Arthas liberated the Lich King by shattering his prison. In this matter, all the Lich King's power should have been lost.

"There's a fracture in my prison, the Frozen Throne, and my energies are seeping from it."
    -Ner'zhul

This fracture the Lich King mentioned has enlarged quite a bit.
    Yet, the Lich King slowly regains his power… Despite that fact, he completely lost control over the Forsaken.
    This is getting confusing…

If Illidan was still alive, I'd say, obviously, that Arthas is more powerful than Illidan…

Certainly. Especially now he killed Maghteridon and conquered Outland.
    However, this has absolutely nothing to do with the power of one of those individuals.

8. Tokaadon

Tokaadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    What are you talking about? It might just be my bad english so could you explain?

I'm not lying and I hope I'm not trying to start a debate.
    "I belive" "I'm not sure" It's true I do belive the naga went back to the sea but I don't remember my source so I'm not sure.

I'm certain I read somewhere that the naga didn't flee to Outland.

Yeah... I forgot about that.

I would say: Arthas kicks Illidans ass but Illidan will allways be the sexiest.

9. BLACKDRAKE

BLACKDRAKE

Resources:
    Resources:
    on one hand u have ner'zul+arthas

well on the other u have illidan+Gul'Dan

in my opinion arthas and ner'zul=strength

and illidan and gul'dan = night elf speed and orc speels and intelegence

sure ner'zul was the first orc to drink the dmeon blood but he was also the first to fall victum to it that makes hima pussy/grom hellscream even over came the dmeons blood

and the lich kings is nothing i mean come on hes armor...ina big ice chunk

Illidan here my friend..........now just to get him some better blades...i mean his new ones r nothing compared to his ld ones with the monkey face in the center :lol: :eek: :) :D :shock: :?: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

10. BLACKDRAKE

BLACKDRAKE

Resources:
    Resources:
    Also you all act as if illidans dead...i think a mighty warrior who was caged for 10 thousand years and has also been training that long can withstand a little blade slice...........

COME ON HES ILLIDAN

illidan owns arthas ne day

and btw: dont say illidan got cought by maive

shes a fucking detumened bitch and she even leave her own poeple behind to get him...its not like arthas has troble sleeping at night with some wench fallowing him weere ever he goes -.-

11. Mind

Mind

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gul'dan never fought at Illidan's side, but Illidan consumed what was left of his power.

Kil'jaeden supports Illidan just as Ner'zhul supports Arthas.

We're discussing here about the strenght and courage of these two individuals, Illidan and Arthas. Not about the forces they control.

Nothing but an extremely powerful and telepathic incorporeal being, whose mental energy is enormous.

12. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    there both equal, arthas is kickass b/c he gets Frostmourne, Illidan is kickass b/c he is just cooler than arthas, in the terms of your poll, THEY BOTH KICK ASS!!!!!

but hey i would own both arthas and illidan, cuz i have invunerablity with the 7 chaos emeralds and 7 master emeralds combined makes me...

HYPER-SUPER FINAL_FANTASIES-7!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHA

if yall dont know what that is, read sonic comics super special #20, Hyper Knuckles vs Super Sonic

master emeralds make you go Hyper, chaos emeralds make you go Super

13. Learn2Kill

Learn2Kill

Resources:
    Resources:
    Arthas with his kick-ass sword. Hoping Illidan will burn in hell =)

Go Go Go Lich King !

14. Taroshu

Taroshu

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmm

Illidan isnt dead he is alive to yet some of you know it said Illidan used what strength he could to escape to outland after arthas left to go to the throne.

I personally like illidan becuase he is a nightelf/demon and he is pretty cool a ancient magic user/swordsman and has my favorite races naga and high=blood elves.

15. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    yea, ilidan only was kept allive through the skull of guldan, so..., with what he could do he escaped to outland, awaiting for kil'jedan to kick his ass

16. Taroshu

Taroshu

Resources:
    Resources:
    well

Kil'Jaeden is actuelly hiding himself somewhere just a guess its Netherland*lol* from Arthas.

17. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    no kil' jeadan is ruler of outand, so he would hide there

18. Taroshu

Taroshu

Resources:
    Resources:
    um

wouldnt it be better if he hid in his own demonic world?

19. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    .....this is supposed to be in caps but i dont need a one week ban....

OUTLAND is his own WORLD god

20. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    -_-;

Actually, Kil'jaeden doesn't really rule any worlds...he's just commanding the Burning Legion until Blizzard decides it's time for Sargeras to come back. Illidan just took over Outland because he was looking for a hiding place. He's now there along with his followers.(B-Elves, Naga, Dranei)

And for anyone thinking the Naga didn't go to Outland...what were those fish-like humanoids there in those Outland missions? Orcs? :wink: