• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poll: Phoenix Trial #8

Which entry was the best entry?

• [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1867880-post163.html"]Tr!KzZ[/URL]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1869505-post183.html"]Krl70[/URL]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Well that asshole anarchiandickum is finally done with the judging. christ, it took him long enough, i told you guys he would be a terrible judge. he sent it off to pyritie just now so i guess we're all waiting on ike now

BAM!
emeril1_t290.jpg

Level 26
actually the front page only mentions ike-ike, who is a whole shift away from my wholesome self.

of course i am still judging, silly! i am never one to let personal frivolities get in the way of the enormous organism that is the hive!

why, just now i have been parading the fact that i am judging all over the chatroom!

Furthermore we are happy to report that 'ike_ike' will be replacing Mr. ike-ike as Imperial Arbiter of Phoenix Trial VIII. Please remain on standby as the new Arbiter prepares his judgment for presentation.

Thank you.

EDIT: The Imperial Arbitration Unit has been informed that a grievous error in basic numeracy was made; we have since rectified this situation. Apologies for any suicides, murders or camel rapes that ensued due to this misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Level 12
actually the front page only mentions ike-ike, who is a whole shift away from my wholesome self.

of course i am still judging, silly! i am never one to let personal frivolities get in the way of the enormous organism that is the hive!

why, just now i have been parading the fact that i am judging all over the chatroom!

Furthermore we are happy to report that 'ike_ike' will be replacing Mr. ike-ike as Imperial Arbiter of Phoenix Trial V. Please remain on standby as the new Arbiter prepares his judgment for presentation.

Thank you.
[15-04-25] ike_ike: I am happy to announce that the winner of Phoenix Trial 5 (themed Food) is ...
[15-04-32] ike_ike: tikitikitikikitkiktiktiktikttikitktiktik
[15-04-39] ike_ike: Tr!KzZ!!!!!
[15-04-49] ike_ike: wow that was a weird result
[15-08-48] Deolrin: ike_ike, it's trial #8.
[15-08-52] Deolrin: Not #5.
[15-08-55] Deolrin: Just sayin'.

lolwut?

Edit: Disclaimer, ike_ike said 5 and not 8, so Tr1KzZ won the trial for 5 and not 8 and I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.