• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] The Black Dragon Knight can blend in with his surroundings at night. Because of that, he i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Black Dragon Knight can blend in with his surroundings at night. Because of that, he is only noticed when light hits him or he takes action. Nobody knows who he is yet, but that'll be revealed in time. His sword is made from Adamantite, and can break stone and steel. The dragons put magic on the sword that allows it to block spells and protect the Dragon Knight. He likes to use fire, and his armour can stop certain spells, like fire balls. It will not freeze or shatter, as the dragon magic protects the armour. Also, any electricity attack goes to the sword like a lightning rod, but doesn't go past the handle. He has a shadowy veil covering his face where no light can penetrate. although, his eyes glow from the darkness.

Attachments

• 13858.jpg
    13858.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 19
Level 10
It's funny to think misha's little tricks could get me. Noting the fact that this knight has faced other archons, and beaten them (don't ask where he met them, I woudn't know. he's not a space traveler lol), he knows the tricks, and can set up traps where he prdicts they'll appear or land. lol

Level 10
lol he has few tricks he hasn't used, if any. The most notable is the appearing somewhere close to you. lol It's why I use the tags so much, they don't really affect the knight much, at all. This will be a seperate character, not Devilak's transformation like i had originally planned. lol so Devilak is still watching, intently now. Probably off gathering artefacts or killing hounds. Who knows? I haven't posted about him lately. lol I like this knight way to much, with reason.

Level 10
lol fun. i've noticed more and more games become shorter and shorter. I finished Portal within an hour of the second play, Star Fox Assault takes a couple hours, if you cana find the things needed and don't go low on health, whereas star fox 64 is short, but it's still great. Star fox adventures is insane;y long, but I can get 20 percent within a couple hours, but always get stuck on the strength test. lol These are games that don't take long. and some that do would be the Metroid Prime series. lol Echoes is great, but I had to use a walkthrough just to figure out where to go to get the spiderball. lol

Level 11
I've been googleing around the net, and found a lot of pictures of this guy. He must be an important dude somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.