• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Todor limped trough the corridors, he finaly got back topside.There was no more night and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Todor limped trough the corridors, he finaly got back topside.There was no more night and the sun was just rising above the treeline. The village hadnt changed much overnight, huts were on fire and bodies were lying around on the street yet something was off. Todor looked around the croud and noticed that none of the soldiers wore the duchy's purple color, instead they wore light blue. The same color he had once worn... But could it really be? Most of these men looked like they were bandits, mercenaries or just peasants.Infront of him, was horseman in black plate armor, all too similar to the one Todor used to wear. He remembered that he met the horseman back in the ruins but they got seperated after the explosion. The knight also noticed Todor and rode up infront of him.
Ingham: So? You've made it out alive? Wonderful!
Todor: Who are you?
Ingham: I am the rightful hair of this land, offspring of the last king. I will drive the greenskins out of this land and all of these are my trusty soldiers. You seem like a good fighter so im willing to ask you, are you going to be trustworthy or are you going to be a dead loyalist?

There was no denying it,Todor realised that all of this happened before, the armor was the same and the two men even looked alike.This was some complicated scheme beyond this realm that he did not want to be a part of anymore.Sick and tired, he threw his shield aside,droped his axe and said:

Todor: Long live the king!

Ingham smiled wickedly and unholstered his sword, lifted his hand and just before delivery a mortal blow, the horse squeeled in terror, rose on its back feet and fell on its back ontop of Ingham.

The rebels quickly ran up to the scene, and guathered to lift the horse so they can get their leader out. Another one turned up to see what happened and when he learned his boss was injured, he walked up to Todor and hit him in the face. Todor was now laying on the ground. In the milisecconds before passing out, he thought to himself "Now I'll finaly get the peace I deserved" to which another thought, as if not his own said "It is only the start" ...

Attachments

• 71443.jpg
    71443.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.