• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Two weeks have passed and the number of Todor's loyal followers has bearly reached around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Two weeks have passed and the number of Todor's loyal followers has bearly reached around 50.They stoped to rest in a small medow close to Highcliff Harbor,one of the followers approched Todor and told him.
Ambassador guy:We only have 1 slice of meat,1 cheese ,2 fish and 3 apples, how are all these people going to be fed?
Todor:Leave it to me,we'll go in town and buy!

In the mean time to the east from the forests a large orcish army quietly advanced through the crop fields...

Attachments

• 57767.jpg
    57767.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 16
Level 7
You know the town has its own army and will form a milita right its the seccond largest town in the valley -.-

Level 7
Ironicly I have to leave for Gamelon and I've chosen that Trol guy to finish the plot,you can count on himl.

Also as a very important trade center (the only one on the west coast) it has a garrison with proffesional soldiers!Did you expect me to beat that strong orcish with a handfull of peasants?This is not the DP,here we are serious! (its not the dp because there are no peons nore is it a paper like before) Things like that old time dont happen no more.

Level 18
Sorry for the late reply:
You'll see what happens...
Most orc women are warriors,those orc kids are getting their first real taste of combat inorder to one day become great warriors.No they arent goblins. Pic would be made when im not lazy/motivated.
They're looking to pillage.

Status
Not open for further replies.