• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The Departure" Two weeks had passed, Andorias and Kornalas prepared themselves to leav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"The Departure"

Two weeks had passed, Andorias and Kornalas prepared themselves to leave to a Falmir outpost within the southern borders of Corinth to find any clues about greenskin activities or their clans and then leave again to the eastern continent of Radaghan. As the King found Andorias' search for artifacts something suspicious to his rank, he sent some of his royal guards to the ship to watch over both Andorias and Kornalas in their adventure.

The first destination is the Haedorin outpost, once only a village next to the Rocky Wastes, but turned into an outpost after the great war under Falmir's control, although a part of the village still exists outside the outpost's walls.

As this journey begins, many things may threaten Andorias' success in his mission, as if the greenskins find out what he is looking for.

----------
Aye, the waves under the ship screwed the whole terrain up...

Attachments

• 54706.jpg
    54706.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 19
Level 21
Why did you conclude King doesn't know? How can you possibly know if Andorias didn't inform king in anyway or if King doesn't have his spies watching his lords?

Great pic though I just don't get why would he go to eastern continent when there are no greenskins there.

Level 19
@VeljkoM: I didn't conclude it, I asked because it wasn't mentioned and hoped for an answer if he did tell the king or not. I know it might be a small detail, but it can make you misunderstand the whole thing.

But wasn't he looking for the Khan's artifacts? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.