• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Remnants of the Ancient Past" After a week we both left the outpost, traveling a long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"Remnants of the Ancient Past"

After a week we both left the outpost, traveling a long distance and finding ourselves in the very south-western edge of Corinth, yet we saw something unexpected.

----------------------------------------

Andorias: Looks like some kind of Orcish architecture, I guess it was a bridge or something.
Kornalas: Not a bridge, it looks like a wall.
Andorias: So what we are facing was a city you say?
Kornalas: Indeed, an ancient one as well. Usually there are no sandstorms within these parts of the Rocky Wastes, I suspect that an earthquake buried this city.
Andorias: Yet I wonder if we are the first who ever saw this site.
Kornalas: Only greenskins live in these parts, I doubt if anyone else ever set foot here. If this city is truly an ancient one, then I don't think that even greenskins have seen this.
Andorias: Prepare yourself to dig.
Kornalas: WHAT??
Andorias: It was the Khan's city then, since it's ancient, and that these greenskins don't live in cities, they live in their villages now.

----------------------------------------

Andorias and Kornalas again headed to the outpost to get help to dig through this whole city and see if they will find any artifacts or anything valuable.

Attachments

• 55073.jpg
    55073.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.