• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The Secrets Unearthed" After months of digging through the new archaeological site of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"The Secrets Unearthed"

After months of digging through the new archaeological site of the ancient orcish city, merely a small part was successfully unearthed and much more remained to be done.

----------------------------------------
Kornalas: That was the price of our failure, there was no other "real" archaeologist in Falmir who would have accepted to come here and start ordering his men to dig this whole site up, now it has been almost four months and yet this wall, that tower and some kind of barracks are unearthed and not even completely...
Andorias: That bothers me little, my main concern is that they've put their own flags on some orcish city, they thought it's their city already. Why would they claim ownership over some rubble anyway?
Kornalas: Perhaps to humiliate the orcs and show them that the greatest kingdom got their ancient city before them. But through my studies and thoughts that barracks-like structure had provided a secret passage to the tower up there and then to the keep itself, so we need to order those useless peasants to dig further up and we'll see if the keep is really there,
Andorias: If that's true, and the artifact would be in fact in the keep, then we can just pick that up when it's unearthed and get out of here.
Kornalas: And you would travel to the eastern continent after?
Andorias: I doubt that I will go there now, I feel that all those artifacts we seek are here, doesn't seem like there was any orc civilization in that continent.
Kornalas: Fine, you can go back to Falmir now, I'll inform you when the keep's gates are almost open for us to receive the artifact.
----------------------------------------

Andorias left the excavation site and headed to Falmir again.

Attachments

• 57447.jpg
    57447.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 37
Level 7
Finaly some other activity besides mine ! I am glad that this world is not empty and that there is still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.