• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "A Darkening Piece" Andorias Valorfist returned to the excavation site a week after his

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"A Darkening Piece"

Andorias Valorfist returned to the excavation site a week after his last visit, the digging progress had gone forth with lightning speed.

--------------------------------------------------
Kornalas: You arrived just in time! We could dig through the keep's underground, we've put columns to hold the cave but it's just a matter of time before this whole place comes down upon us!
Andorias: You did well Kornalas, but this is indeed the artifact I was seeking, this must be the Khan's weapon, and clues here?
Kornalas: There are runes here, the Khan must have written these signs, they speak of a--
"Suddenly rocks begin to fall down."
Andorias: Our time is short! We must get out immediately.
"As Andorias touches the axe he feels a great yet dark power within, but successfully picks it up."
Andorias: Head for the exit now!
Peasant 1: "Scream", RUN!
Peasant 2: WE ARE DOOMED!
Kornalas: I must write these runes, they are the keys to the future.
Andorias while running to the exit: Leave them be, get out! The columns are breaking!
--------------------------------------------------

Kornalas picks the finished scroll up and runs for the exit, the ground trembles and the stone roof above him falls, he throws the scroll at Andorias yet the rocks fall upon Kornalas, ending the life of the great Archaeologist of Falmir.

Attachments

• 57679.jpg
    57679.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 16
Level 7
Lol for a moment i tought my title of armored human with an axe hero king guy was indanger but since you died i can relax.

And why did the rocks start falling?

Status
Not open for further replies.