• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Ten minutes of walking later, our two soldiers came accross a large brightly lit room - a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Ten minutes of walking later, our two soldiers came accross a large brightly lit room - a library. At the corner they spoted one of the strange beasts trapped in a cage and surrounded by a few of goblins,unfortionetly the goblins quickly noticed them too, except for an odd looking one, sitting on a chair, calmly reading from a book.
Goblin Acolyte: Cheaftain, humies!
Yoda: Them kill you must, interupt me not.

The acolyte gripped his staff,channeling a powerfull spell, only to get shouted by Yoda.

Yoda: You Fool. Fragile cage is, use destructive magic you not, let free the beast be!

The acolyte nodded, droped the staff and pulled an iron dagger from his cloak while Yoda continued to read from the book. By now the two goblin warrirors and the berserker were attacking Todor and Mark. Even tough a bit outnumbered, the bigger, stronger humans were victorious. The sudden silance caused Yoda to turn around, he expected better from his tribesmen. Mark and Todor started walking towards the greenskin. Suddenly the old goblin jumped 3 meeters up into the air,far beyond his natural strenght and landed safely infront of the fireplace. Surprised by this the two footmen stoped and stood still. Yoda looked at them, then he looked to the right, at the monster, then he looked back to them again. He raised his hand towards Todor and a lightning flew out. Normaly the steel plated warrior would have been roasted but now the lightning didnt even leave the goblins hand, it was if Todor was made out of rubber. Yoda turned his hand towards Mark, and this time succesfuly produced a lightning bolt. Todor quickly jumped infront of the projectilie to save his friend. The bolt deflected its direction and hit the monster in the cage, instantly killing it! While Todor was on the grond, Mark charged towards the goblin. Terrified, Yoda turned around, said a little spell that caused the fire to go out, ran in the fireplace and proceded to climb into the small chimney. It was far too tight for a normal human to fit trough. The two men looked at each other.
Mark: Thanks for saving me, but how did you do it?
Todor: I think i know why, but now is not the time for that. Lets see what the little green was reading.

They both aproached the bookstand, on it was an aincient book, written on human language, complete with illustrations, one of them matching the caged monsters appearance. Surely this book held the awnsers to everything!

Mark: I... I wish I could read.
Todor: Yeah me too, lets take it to Whitestone, im sure someone could read it there.

Todor picked up the book and put it under his chestplate. He and Mark walked out of the room, and continued to walk trough the empty tunnels. Half an hour later, they reached another steel gate which was bearly opened. They pushed the door, revealing a part of the underground castle that was never finished. The tourches in the room allowed them to see several moving objects at the other end of the cave - they were humans!

Attachments

• 68268.jpg
    68268.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.