• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Last time on that trolman dp show: Three human armies attacked a large goblin settlement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Last time on that trolman dp show:
Three human armies attacked a large goblin settlement deep in the falmirian forests.Duke Onkled's forces got pritty pritty beat up in the swamps by goblins and later in the planes by Ingham's rebels. Prince Barthas, a nephew to the the king used to lead a seccond army but was captured by Ingham after his own army turned on him and joined Ingham. Last was Sherif Trannyth of Whitestone, he lead the third army which succesfuly took over the goblin settlement after a surprice attack. While most of the soldiers were left to rest and plunder, a small group of soldiers were ordered to check out the found tunnels under the citadel in the center, among them is our hero Todor and his pals.

Continuing where we left off six and a half months ago...

Captain: Alright troops, the death squad didnt venture off beyond this point much. We have been ordered to explore these ruins and terminate any greenskins we meet. We'll split up in two, one group with me will go down and the other will go right.This place is one of the ancient mythical lost castles so be careful, things far more dangerous than greenskins are out there. Clear out all these tunnels then return here. Lets move !

Three dull dull hours later, in a small room at the far end of the right corridor...

Todor : Finaly, a goblin!
Goblin: Wwait --le leet me go, here take this bag of silver, let me goo please, theres a small shaft nearby i can craw trough and get topside, no one would ever have to know !
Todor: Seems fair, go little goblin and enjoy your newly bought life!
The little goblin left the bag infront of the soldier and turned towards the exit. A mighty shield blow caused him to fall on the floor uncauntious. Todor then got ontop of a crate and jumped on the helpless creature's head. A loud crunchy noise was heard as the goblin's skull shatted causing the liquid goodies to flow out threw the creatures mouth eyes and ears.
Mark the Footman: Well that escalated quickly!
Todor: Spoils of war, my friend - said Todor as he bend over to pick up the golden earring from the goo on the floor.
Mark: Come on, lets get out of here, one thing tough, now your feet smell better than they used too. - said Mark laughing.

Attachments

• 67661.jpg
    67661.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.