• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This is a Low-resolution picture I took with my webcam.
I could've made it more High-res, but I don't have any application that allows me to interface with my cam, so I used Skype :p

attachment.php

I cut my hair recently :3

P.S If you think I look like a fag, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Fag.

Level 51
This is a Low-resolution picture I took with my webcam.
I could've made it more High-res, but I don't have any application that allows me to interface with my cam, so I used Skype :p

attachment.php

I cut my hair recently :3

P.S If you think I look like a fag, I will find you, and I will kill you.

OmG lo00k WhOoT fAgG is therEZ??!?! :ogre_rage:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Will pick forth some more photographies, mainly snow and not really anything fancy, as soon as I find my internet cable. Can't be arsed with hooking up my external HDD to transfer the images to this machine. :3

Anyway, behold ancient house with a little bit of audio gear:
DSC03099.JPG

DSC03094.JPG

DSC03096.JPG

DSC03097.JPG

Level 22
Sooo, I've done more major optimizations and added the Normalized Iteration Count algorithm to remove the bands of colors that you have seen in earlier screenshots without making it blurry or removing any details.

My viewer also has a "Save As" button now :>

Mandelbrot%20Start.png

Mandelbrot%20Zoom1.png

Mandelbrot%20Zoom2.png

Mandelbrot%20Zoom3.png

Mandelbrot%20Zoom4.png

Mandelbrot%20Zoom5.png

Mandelbrot%20Zoom6.png

Mandelbrot%20Zoom7.png

Mandelbrot%20Zoom8.png

Oh, and here is another area with varying levels of iterations.

Low amount of iterations. About 6000 I think.
Mandelbrot%20Zoom6%20Lol%20iterations.png

Slightly more iterations. Perhaps 10000 (Can't remember :D). Note the reduced amount of black areas and more blue surroundings (and way more details :D).
Mandelbrot%20Zoom6%20moar%20iterations.png

Here I have 20000 iterations :D
Mandelbrot%20Zoom6%2020000%20iterations.png

And finally 30000 iterations :D
Mandelbrot%20Zoom6%2030000%20iterations.png

You must have different names for them, they have a really familiar plumage.

Is the black one an australorp?

We've got about 40 here on the farm.

10 or so leghorns.
10 or so red sex-links
and then about 20 mixed bantams, some arucanas (rainbow eggs ftw.)

EDIT - Yeah, shavers look like a version of red stars, a similar sex-link breed.

I think the black one is some kind of shaver too, or a similar breed, they're all from friends who have a bed & breakfast with chickens, they lay amazing eggs basically :- )!
There's native NZ bush chickens that are really cool, they look kinda more like normal birds but actually act just like chickens. One of my mum's friends has some special breed that's smaller and lays little eggs, they look super cute because their plumage is like...pants around their legs. No idea what they're called :<
chickens ftw overall

Proxy, hidden tags.

I think the black one is some kind of shaver too, or a similar breed, they're all from friends who have a bed & breakfast with chickens, they lay amazing eggs basically :- )!
There's native NZ bush chickens that are really cool, they look kinda more like normal birds but actually act just like chickens. One of my mum's friends has some special breed that's smaller and lays little eggs, they look super cute because their plumage is like...pants around their legs. No idea what they're called :<
chickens ftw overall

Yeah, sex links are bred for high output/quality, you probably have red and black sex links there.

And the other chickens are feather-legged bantams, right? If they are small, that is called a 'bantam.' I don't know what breeds are common down in NZ, but its probably an ornamental.

Status
Not open for further replies.