• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

you probably provoked it in any way. Cats don't attack just like that. (Btw, if you own cats yourself you get used to scratches and bites sooo ... get a cat and get used to the attacks :grin:)

You don't usually let it scratch you in the face though, at least not around the eye.

Level 22
My cat haven't bitten me (like really bitten) or scratched me in a long time. She does bite once in a while, but then she doesn't bite hard at all. Seems like she just wants to have something in her mouth or something :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

If the cat gets angry at you, seriously angry, it aims for the eyes. Given they are in reach.
Cats love chewing on fingers. It's probably a lot like babies' dummies (pacifiers).
I've never really been hurt by a cat, but you get scratch marks, which are merely on the surface.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Woah, what an incredible discovery, HT, it's OBVIOUS they use us. I think everyone knows that already.

Eh, and real138; a cat doesn't pee in your house unless it doesn't have a toilet, or a way out. In desperate situations, it will pee inside, just like your dog will.

.. we need to get back to pictures, so here's another one of the cat that started this off-topicness.

Attachments

• Hunter of the night.png
    Hunter of the night.png
    509.7 KB · Views: 95
Level 15
does everyone here have cats? :D i have a dog anyone else?
trying to find a picture(recently had a virus crash my comp).
Nope nothing sorry guys. well you can make your own picture. tricolored beagle, purebred, the larger version of the beagle, white tipped tailm mostly black body, kinda fat(good pillow :p jk), white underside with liverspots, white legs with brown flecks here and there, and black and brown head with no white.

Status
Not open for further replies.