• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met donut3.5 two days ago. :0

Attachments

• donut3.5 and me.jpg
    donut3.5 and me.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 199
Level 7
Those are new pics? Isn't it the middle of summer? :S

Depends form what weather it is, and where :p Cuz it was quite cold :p But yea, the pics are not from yesterday, they are like middle of spring. I posted them as I want to get into the hive family pic as a young Samoyed puppy with a red bow and cute eyez :3

Level 27
It's not a rash D:

I've had three doctors look at it in past years and none of them know for sure what exactly it is. They all think it's just that my capillaries are closer to the surface of the skin than normal, though.
Were you by any chance embarrassed as a baby?

But seriously:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythema said:
Erythema is redness of the skin. [...] In about 30-50% of cases, the cause of erythema is unknown.
But this is more interesting.

Level 7
Here's me, on a business dinner. Both guys are UBIsoft employees. At a restaurant in France, I forgot the name of it but it was beautiful :3

2dmffx3.jpg

AND! On a request here's a pic of my dog again :p When he was younger <3

2vuledu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.