• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
just me with my gasmask on <:

33694_454863608376_754768376_5083253_6789466_n.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

YOU LOOK FABULOUS ♥♥♥anti anti-caps

Level 22
So I felt like being derp and rendered a 10k * 10k Buddhabrot image.

Here is a 200x200 image:

Click it for 2000x2000 image.

I haven't used that many iterations or orbit points though. So the large images can appear slightly grainy.

EDIT:

Okey, so I decided to render a false-color image of the Buddhabrot as well, but this time @ 1000*1000.

Behold:

buddhargb.png

Some users might notice that it has been shop'd a little. So here's the unaltered version for comparison:
buddhargb2.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Deo inexplicably asked for a photography of my workstation, and I delivered. Then I figured I could just as well post it here as I tend to do every other month anyway.

workstation20120213.png

For anyone keeping track not much has changed. The imminent catastrophe under the desk, the falling tower of video games, was prevented successfully, shortly after the taking of this photography. No sheep were harmed.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'm not poor, per se, nor am I rich. Fact of the matter is I earn half of what an average Norwegian adult earns. Besides, most of these articles are acquired over a long period of time. The computer is already five years old, the laptop roughly eight months and the additional LED screen is two years old. The books have accumulated over more than ten years, and the video games even longer. Still, the collective value of items on display in this photography does not even cover two year's supply of food for one person.

Level 27
It's still much more than an average high middle-class person owns here.

Euh well i also have a laptop, desktop with 2 monitors (only one is HD), console (xbox 360) + PC and console games... Bunch of books and CD's and an 160 GB ipod.

Is that so special? (I mean yeah he obviously has a lot of books and gamecases lying around on the desk but imagne if you yourself just piled up all your possessions you would get about the same result)

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Is that so special? (I mean yeah he obviously has a lot of books and gamecases lying around on the desk but imagne if you yourself just piled up all your possessions you would get about the same result)

For my country's standards, yes, it is.

Also If I piled up all my possessions in a desk... Meh I don't even have any possessions aside from... magazines and 4 books.

Level 35
Deo inexplicably asked for a photography of my workstation, and I delivered. Then I figured I could just as well post it here as I tend to do every other month anyway.

Hmm looks a little like mine, if you replaced the games with books and put them in bookcases :smile: Most of my games is inside a very large box? A piece of furniture, not sure whats its called. And the rest is mostly kept online or down in a drawer :grin:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Those three drawers you see behind the chair on the left are pretty much the only drawers I have besides those in the kitchen. They're filled with electronic stuff (cellphone chargers, batteries, etc), manuals and driver software (that kind of stuff, I don't like tossing manuals out the window even though I never actually put them to use) and the bottom one is filled with sketchbooks, notebooks and anything I've ever been compelled to doodle on. I'm too lazy to get around to buying a bookshelf for my books, games and films. Stacks seems to work out fine anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.