• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

One more.
IMG_20150315_144418.jpg

Level 36
May I ask why? I'd totally understand if that's a bit forward from a dude on the internet. :p

Not at all! Neither of us particularly like children, and both of us are artists/dreamers/travelers and foresee doing a lot of stuff later in life that kids would get in the way of. So we can both picture our lives going ahead perfectly happy without kids.

That could change, for sure, but right now no plans at all. Ask me in a decade :p

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Not at all! Neither of us particularly like children, and both of us are artists/dreamers/travelers and foresee doing a lot of stuff later in life that kids would get in the way of. So we can both picture our lives going ahead perfectly happy without kids.

That could change, for sure, but right now no plans at all. Ask me in a decade :p

But baby is an art. The p is the paintbrush while the v is the canvas, boom! the baby is the art! You got it.

Level 34
Not at all! Neither of us particularly like children, and both of us are artists/dreamers/travelers and foresee doing a lot of stuff later in life that kids would get in the way of.
Some of us would say that kids would enhance experiences, but that's fair enough. I definitely don't want to have kids yet. Granted I'm not dating anyone, so it's probably a bit tough to try by myself.

A lot of my friends are married with kids now, and while it's awesome to see and I love their kids, it's helped me realise I've got more exploring to do first.

Went to Paris for three days, beautiful city, especially at night.
The Mona Lisa was slightly underwhelming though. On the other hand, the Eiffel Tower was bigger than I imagined.

Noissss
~~~~

Making faces in the noon while being 'bit tired isn't a good idea.

Shar Dundred reveal your face, I dare you again.

Last edited:
Looking cool! ;)
Thanks.
Heinie, I don't like the hair man, you could work it out a bit. Try to make it more fluffy, messy. Too straight and decent.
Otherwise you got nice facial lines, ^_^

Sadly that never works out for me.
...or maybe I'm just too lazy to do it :p

Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 9
This is my current project i'm making.
Pros:
- I'm a little bit good at making human body thanks to Strider (not a warcraft modder)
Cons:
- Not good at some parts (Joints, Textures etc.) and needs more practicing
- No confirmation if i'll make WC3 or SC2 stuffs