• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Chilling on the grass at the American University of Beirut with ma nigga

10401588_707275202648045_2131801164_n.jpg
I love the combination of blue and pink.
Edit: Another thing I love is your negga, can I borrow it?

Last edited:
Level 23
I'm sorry that I've been so inactive. You see, I have been really busy with my exam! :)

My exam was yesterday, and I passed, so now I'm finally done with my education to become a graphics designer. Was at the school tonight to recieve my exam papers - and a red rose! It is pretty customary that people give you red roses when you have finished an education here. Is it the same where you guys come from?? :)

I'm also really sorry about the mess in the background, but we are renovating the bedroom, so we have to store all that stuff where we can! :p

66BpLyT.png

I'm sorry that I've been so inactive. You see, I have been really busy with my exam! :)

My exam was yesterday, and I passed, so now I'm finally done with my education to become a graphics designer. Was at the school tonight to recieve my exam papers - and a red rose! It is pretty customary that people give you red roses when you have finished an education here. Is it the same where you guys come from?? :)

I'm also really sorry about the mess in the background, but we are renovating the bedroom, so we have to store all that stuff where we can! :p

66BpLyT.png

That's so cool, congratulations :)
And you look great.

P.S. I think flowers are a tradition in every country, from what I know.

66BpLyT.png
Lovely smile:thumbs_up:
Edit: Congratulations!

Level 34
Congrats enjoy! A lot of my friends are graduating this year. Makes me sad, I've got a lot of schooling left if I want to finish my degree. I may never go back to school though (I quit last fall)

Picture: From last summer. I worked at a summer camp, and this was during our training.

Attachments

• 1395162_10151900759921201_1318351933_n.jpg
    1395162_10151900759921201_1318351933_n.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 143
Level 23
Thanks guy! :eek:)

Gilles > My teacher was considering making me call in sick on my exam, and then wait half a year and take it then instead. But yeah I was also just so eager to finish! School is hard :(

Knight26 > Magtheridon96 is right. I am a potato. Your eyes have tricked you!

Level 13
BpCCTarIcAAGYDm.jpg:large

This kind of has a story.
On War3, In the lobby of a game I was hosting there was a player who said they cooked, "108 muffings." In another lobby of the same map there was a player raging..While he was raging he said my dad looked like Bill Cosby o.o lmfao.. My friend I go to school with was in these lobbies with me so now as an inside joke we will insult each other with "your dad looks like bill cosby."
Ahahaha, So we were working on a powerpoint to present to the class at school and he tells me my dad looks like bill cosby, so I got a picture of a muffin and used paint to c/p bill cosby's eye's and lips onto the muffin. The tophat and cane were just me accessorizing the "muffing." I ended up putting them sneakily in various slides of our powerpoint. good times.

So thats that. :eek:

Level 16
Guys ;_;

10448864_784496148229158_1436829505_n.jpg

LOOK AT MY FABULOUS PANTS
Switch from red pants to black, black to red Jacket + black boots with extensions and you are hot in my book! :p

66BpLyT.png
Congratulations! Did you get prettier since last time? :))
I admire natural beauties!

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

66BpLyT.png

Congratulations enjoy, you've earned it.
Also, very cute smile ^^.

On another note, he's a picture of me.

10363891_707264166007396_5515495993037413781_n.jpg

Level 24

66BpLyT.png
That's pretty cute. Pretty. See what I did there?

Also, mandatory picture:
a0b413.jpg

Level 16
Seduce, are you for real? :p
Some of us have seen a girl or two before. Twice, even!
HA! Like your deceiving ways have effect on me! Seen a girl in real life? Preposterous! There's a huge gap between myth and reality, brah. And obviously girls are magical mythical creatures.
And to think it's possible to complement someone without trying to seduce them, eh? Well, you learn something new with each passing day, this one lesson was on the house.
Why thank you grand master of suaveness, I shall keep that in mind if I ever see a girl. (which is doubtful in my case, as I'm sharp enough to believe they're not real)

Level 24
HA! Like your deceiving ways have effect on me! Seen a girl in real life? Preposterous! There's a huge gap between myth and reality, brah. And obviously girls are magical mythical creatures.

Why thank you grand master of suaveness, I shall keep that in mind if I ever see a girl. (which is doubtful in my case, as I'm sharp enough to believe they're not real)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2373749-post712.html

!

Level 16
Congratulations enjoy, you've earned it.
Also, very cute smile ^^.

On another note, he's a picture of me.

10363891_707264166007396_5515495993037413781_n.jpg
Omg that is you, looks like a familiar face! Should I carry on with resemblances? Not me but a friend.

Edit: Also DON, I sugest to...

210613-albums6957-picture77268.jpg

Oh god, all these men trying to seduce enjoy..
While I'm at it, hey enjoy:
Some of us aren't actually trying! :)P
Some of us seen a couple of girls, a couple of 1000 of times, some of us went on dates, and some of us did this and that. In which category are you? :D
So to not to sound like a Jerk, I am just admiring beauty, have a real life to think about!

Status
Not open for further replies.