• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you win?

She beat me by 50 points on Singstar Abba :<

GUUUYS, I GOT A BANANA SUIT.

d714f9d8b9bb11e3a9831294ee8695a0_8.jpg

Level 16
Funny how I've been around since 2007 yet I found out about this threads existence a few weeks ago. I spent quite some time looking at your guys stuff and I feel like I know you a lot better now ^_^. It's almost ridiculous how different our imagination plays certain people until we actually see how they look like.

EDIT3: Finally got it together, using imgur. I officially hate dropbox.
ZMNYXlL.jpg

Thanks Kwaliti for the dropbox tip, but it found other ways to mess with the picture :3

I decided to throw a 'selfie', kinda. (I'm the one on the right).
Since that one pic is not really showing me, but more of an activity. So yeah.
TqkfHQO.jpg

Last edited:
Level 34
Aw yiss that view though.

We where 1 week in Ischgl (Austria, border to Swiss) skiing with school, it was glorious.
Nice. I'm spoiled where I live. Some of the best snow in the world is only a few hours away, and I can get to decent mountains in about an hour.

Level 36
I totally didn't recognize her. Now I feel like an idiot. lol

She actually a friend of yours? If so, how'd you get to know her?

Haha totally cool. And yeah, we only usually see each other once a year but she follows me on Twitter, friends on Facebook, etc, so we keep in touch. We met because she's a fairly regular guest at LeakyCon, which I help to run :)

Level 34
Haha totally cool. And yeah, we only usually see each other once a year but she follows me on Twitter, friends on Facebook, etc, so we keep in touch. We met because she's a fairly regular guest at LeakyCon, which I help to run :)
Ahh, that's really cool.

Level 35
Here's a picture of my fiancee and I with our friend Evy Lynch.

Nice, one of the most fitting for her role in the movies (and I guess it also helps that she is playing one of my favorite characters of the books), so yea awesome that you know her.

Also congratulations :thumbs_up:

On the other hand, I do feel nervous when you note that you are getting old, judging by the date stated on Hive you are 3 years younger than me, and I don't feel old :wink:

Kwaliti, you really remind me of Theon in Game of Thrones :D

Awesome! :D

Kwaliti, you remind me of my scrawny little 11-year old cousin. ;_;

Not awesome! D:

Also, until recently I had pretty long hair, about waist length. Then I discovered I had mechanical alopecia and had to trim it down significantly. My heart broke, but oh well.

Level 16
Now your face will be easy to find on Google if I ever need it. :)
-----------
Guad, this little thing was so cute, it sat at the back entrance of a supermarket (employee dor actually, no I don't work there). Wish I'd take it home but I already have two dogs already. :( Had a very crappy phone that day also :(((

210613-albums6957-picture84068.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.