• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Started rebuilding my sortiment after I went evil kenevil on it like a week ago with some friends during a beer circle jerk.

Shaping up to be pretty nice.

In order of appearance from left to right: Ola Dubh 30th Anniversary, Laphroaig Islay Single Malt Whiskey, BrewDog/Mikkeller/Nøgne ø Black Tokyo Horizon, Stone Imperial Russian Stout, Julmust aged on bourbon cask, Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout (cellared for almost 2 years), Oskar Blues Ten Fidy, Brouwerij De Molen Bommen & Granaten, Deschutes Black Butte Porter, Avec les Bons Voeux, St. Bernardus Christmas Ale.

I'm going to cellar a select few of them for a couple years before I actually drink them. Suspense is killing me.

Attachments

• IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 102

Roland

R

Roland

My friends took a Picture of my Amigo - Jhoron B. Ruiz and some Other friends of mine, I was at the Clinic on school cause the Nurse was Checking up on my Color blindness, I suddenly coughed blood while having a lunch with my Folks on the canteen tho. They decided to Visit me in the clinic if I'm okay :3 but here we go.

1487450_432805003485665_482350455_n.jpg

1466129_432804900152342_1337354394_n.jpg

1441380_432804610152371_471702968_n.jpg

1476327_432805140152318_1624900885_n.jpg

Level 35
My friends took a Picture of my Amigo - Jhoron B. Ruiz and some Other friends of mine, I was at the Clinic on school cause the Nurse was Checking up on my Color blindness, I suddenly coughed blood while having a lunch with my Folks on the canteen tho. They decided to Visit me in the clinic if I'm okay :3 but here we go.

I do like that the dwarf from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is in the background.

Roland

R

Roland

That was a old Kindergarten classroom and it was a canteen before and Now a clinic.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Awww, they're adorable. You know Toby, if they like you, keep them around. They are known to bring positive energy, that is if you believe in that :p

Level 34
How about I show you my cats, I bet they are the cutest. They aren't exactly my cats but a neighbors however they keep coming at my window and in my house sometimes. I throw them out everyday despite that I started becoming attached to them.
<3 Cats.

Note: This is where using reputation in off-topic is useful. I didn't want to make a full post affirming my love of cats, I simply wanted to rep you and give you the message through that. Bah-humbug.

Level 16
Thanks, I like cats more than dogs. Since my childhood I was always surrounded by a army of cats, there were lots in the neighborhood.
Awww, they're adorable. You know Toby, if they like you, keep them around. They are known to bring positive energy, that is if you believe in that :p
Yes I believe in that kind of stuff!
My cat never looks at the camera whenever I/My family tries to photograph him...
Try taking quick pictures!

Level 35
My cat never looks at the camera whenever I/My family tries to photograph him...

The secret to do it is simple. Have you thumb on the button, press it down so it focuses then say something that makes it look in your direction and at the same time press the button.

Cute cats Toby, keep them coming (also to your house). :wwink:

Level 34
I've never been one for tattoos, but it's a wicked piece of art! Where'd the inspiration come for this? Random sketch?

Level 36
Random sketch?

That exactly, it actually all started out as an oddly shaped S over the page, and this came out of it.
Only halfway into the process is when I had the speck of a notion of what I wanted to draw.
- Oh, and, thanks ^^

... even though "art" is stretching it a bit far, I'd say.

Awesome, though getting it is a tattoo is a large dedication in more than one way.

I completely agree, and that's why I would never tattoo something I didn't hold very dear to me,
which is exactly what I do with the things I draw. In this case the drawing doesn't have some deep
meaning of love or philosophy, but it has a weirdly abstract twang to it that I fell in love with the
moment I realized what it turned out to be. It also has somewhat to do with a sci-fi story I'm currently
dwindling on. My opinion is that art is art and that a tattoo can be appreciated merely for the viewing
pleasure as much as it can if it has some sort of deeper meaning, not saying tattoos that does have
deep meanings are bad, I'm just saying that I don't think it's completely necessary.

Level 35
My opinion is that art is art and that a tattoo can be appreciated merely for the viewing
pleasure as much as it can if it has some sort of deeper meaning, not saying tattoos that does have
deep meanings are bad, I'm just saying that I don't think it's completely necessary.

Agreed, as long as it speaks to you when you see it. One advice would be to ensure you get a good tattoo artist, as you might otherwise easily risk the drawing being screwed. :wwink:

Level 16
Please show me a picture of your cat!
---------------------------------
So, I'm considering this one for a sleeve, or overarm tattoo, I'm not sure if those are the same >.>
- Drew it myself, by the way :)
w932.jpg
Nice artwork, Gotta handed to you your drawing skills are pretty good but I'm not a big fan of tattoos so I wouldn't do something like that on me, only if it had some deep meaning. My friend, it seems would love that as a tattoo, for him it resembles a "Aliens" logo which he is a huge fan of.

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

I actually look like a stupid bitch here.

547485_295292283925152_1872769029_n.jpg

Here's me holding my classmate :)

67296_295292287258485_578922876_n.jpg

Level 23
Oh my god. This thread. No way it's still around.

I suppose I should contribute.

Taken this summer

Edit: Turned it into a link cuz its too big

kinda looks like tom cruise

Nope I'm not coming back to THW, just thought I'd say hi.
For those interested in my current life:
I'm currently taking a Bachelor in game programming at a rather modern university in Norway. I'm in the first semester now, learning some game design first. Next semester we'll truly begin with the programming part and we'll be working with Oculus Rift, PS4, XBone and of course the good old PC. It's a very nice course because it's constantly being updated to reflect the state of the art in gaming.

Here's an updated image of me for those horny bastards out there :>
Update.png

Yes, I was slightly tired when I took that picture.

I'm jealous of your hair, it's way longer than my hair is :(

Level 35
Status
Not open for further replies.