• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Bitch Please!

This is the Nerdy-Har-har of me :p
1237051_430335850420794_1627173299_n.jpg

And this is my Classmates (Even me on it) eating chips like a savage asshole :p
1381319_539017462845664_13663894_n.jpg

EDIT!

388080_170871989713688_774198425_n.jpg

hWKtAsL.png

Note, All images are Photographed when I was in 3rd Year HS, Don't expect me that I was Opened Mouth, I was fucking stupid to take a Picture :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

currently wondering why you wanted to take a picture of all of you in the same chips bowl. :wink:

i think that was staged.

why does the asian girl strongly resemble a male?

i figure as well, but don't get the staging :smile:

Ah, useful. :grin:

RED BARON: Well, my friend Eljohn decides to take a group picture with my friends eating some chips in the bowl, I used to wear that yellow armband since I was 10 years old, it's a gift from my Grandmother.

Chobibo: Yes, it's staged ^^

Magtheridon96: Actually, that girl is a tomboy.

Level 24
To style, I assume?
Depends really, to make it look really good and be durable from scratch (as in after a shower or so) we're talking maybe 20 minutes. But in the mornings if I already have leftover product in my hair I can just reapply some more and have it combed and ready in 5-10.

The key is the product; wax or gel won't cut it, pomade is where it's at.

Level 28
Ye, I get inactive for years and whenever I come back to this thread there is RED BARON commenting on people's photos! Not criticizing though, just a cheerful statement :p

I see new faces (that does not mean not new users, just people who used to not show themselves) and Linaze still looks the same! It may sound like a disadvantage when I talk like this, but in future he may be rocking the heart of the ladies with his young look while we will be looking like old weathered dogs

Level 28
Oh no worries :smile: I do by no means have the most posts in this thread. But glad I made an impression. So any photo's to share upon this return? :wink:

Yes, you did make an impression. Even though I can't really remember how you look like (I can't recall if you ever posted a picture of you here). But I remember glancing at the posts and seeing Linaze's name and being tricked into thinking it is a post of mine :p

When I get my hands on the notebook with pictures of me I'll post one! While that you can think of me as William Wallace in person, with lightning bolts and stuff.

Level 35
Yes, you did make an impression. Even though I can't really remember how you look like (I can't recall if you ever posted a picture of you here). But I remember glancing at the posts and seeing Linaze's name and being tricked into thinking it is a post of mine :p

I have posted a long time ago, likely in the old picture thread. Where I e.g also posted edited pictures of others.. :wink: Looking forward to the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.