• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
ladies-and-gentleman-i-present-to-you-the-newest-meme-thats-just-nasty_o_342109.jpg

Level 22
The game looks like doodles, that's why he thought it was a game for kids. Upon reading the script for the game however...

Here's a gameplay footage:Patapon 3

Roland

R

Roland

Fuuu~ I've been retrivin' Back my Fortress Defense map just for nothing, I copied my Stronghold and my Map to my 1.9TB Kingston Usb... :D Well, This took minutes but, I'm Dual tasking Like a Pro :p

DSCN0498.jpg

Level 22
Now I see it lol. I noticed your keyboard has curly hair besides some of the keys... LOL KIDDING haha.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, It's a paper for the Car rental for occasions, Plus it has a free Washing tickets xD

Roland

R

Roland

Linaze would be a great fitting for DiCaprio's childhood Flashbacks on movies ^^

Level 24
While I'm appreciative for the comments, I don't think I can compete with the manly beauty that is DiCaprio at all.

OT: Also, why do you need to "go advanced" to post smilies? Did smilies become advanced since my early teens when I used them the most?

Level 35
While I'm appreciative for the comments, I don't think I can compete with the manly beauty that is DiCaprio at all.

OT: Also, why do you need to "go advanced" to post smilies? Did smilies become advanced since my early teens when I used them the most?

Its more a matter of space, and just using the comments (hence be a pro) makes you avoid it :smile:

Level 34
This thread sucks now. Start fixing it.

My camera was stolen, and my new (really old) camera doesn't have a usb cable atm. I am unable to fix this lack of photos. For now.

Status
Not open for further replies.