• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that. Just out of curiosity though, what was that talk about being a Christian in Medivh's tower/related threads? I thought you were in it for the principles and your beliefs, not because of a gf. Sorry if I'm being inconvenient. :con::

It was mostly for research purposes, though. I was trying to convince myself angels exist (by trying to convince others) for about a year before finally dropping the idea. Realized some people simply aren't meant to believe any kind of superstitious crap.

6HvKuBq.png

THE FUCK YOU SAY!?

Okay, actually I just got inside on that picture, and it was raining like crazy outside, and I was NOT amused.

But Gods don't have a sex <:

Level 36
It was mostly for research purposes, though. I was trying to convince myself angels exist (by trying to convince others) for about a year before finally dropping the idea. Realized some people simply aren't meant to believe any kind of superstitious crap.

Funny how you're stating "...some people aren't meant to believe..." which in a way implies there's
someone out there deciding what is and is not meant to be, which mostly tends to relate to a deity of some sort.
- But then, let's not have /that/ discussion in this thread.

Now where's them comments to my post at? o.o

Funny how you're stating "...some people aren't meant to believe..." which in a way implies there's
someone out there deciding what is and is not meant to be, which mostly tends to relate to a deity of some sort.
- But then, let's not have /that/ discussion in this thread.

Now where's them comments to my post at? o.o

I was going to comment on the man in the background lying on his belly c:.

Wonderful view Keiji, I wish I had it ;_;
Also, NICE HAIR.

Level 36
Ever heard of determinism?

Might have, in passing.

But upon further research, and not an awful in-depth one at that, not at this point anyway.
- I might be inclined to see your point, if you believe in such things. It's all good.

I'll probably look more into it later, from what little I just read, it's a fascinating way of thought to explore,
much as with any philosophical, scientific and theistic values and lines of thinking.

Come on guys. This is a photo thread.
Let's not go into discussions about the nature of free will.

Unless someone else decides to go haywire in such a debate,
I'm pretty sure we'll be able to keep this casual.

_PV

_PV

Level 7
All the way from South Africa - As you can see; sorrowful gaze (and flex :O) plays upon my countenance 'n shit like that... Last weekend the Rugby team I support lost like little bitches. So let's braai and drink beer! awe :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• kla.jpg
    kla.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 168

_PV

_PV

Level 7
Hahaha I wasn't too far from wasted but I do believe "wasted" is out of context - try "wallowing in sorrow" for loss of Rugby team :S lol... And to "braai" = BBQ Like said by JesusHipster ^_^ You should visit south africa sometime for a braai - it's quite rather splendid ;)

_PV

_PV

Level 7
T'is Indeed! Nobody can do it the way we do B-) The meat goes well with the brandy and coke! wife-beaters are essential (in summer if you will) and sandals. Also get some sort of recognizable emblem of your Rugby team and BAM! you're 100% South African - or a "BOER" as we call it ^_^

Roland

R

Roland

I told you guys, Mag has the same bloodline of that long lost secret little brother of him X^P

Roland

R

Roland

When I was folding my clothes while studying, I saw my pencil fucked up and shriveled by my Little destructive pet cat, Min'gyay.

61zHBej.png

I hate when my cat does that to my Pencil.

Level 9
So I sent some footage of a video we were workin' on with a friend to a classmate and the dude ends up takin' a picture of the footy and edits it like shit but its petty hilarious because of its quality, shitty.

-Image removed by Maker-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.