• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Everyone needs a picture of... Bern's new hair!

145260-albums2772-picture70704.png

Haven't you heard? About Bern? Everybody knows that Bern is.. A... Word?

cereal_guy_spitting_by_rober_raik-d4clu6f.png

Level 23
Bleaching your hair hurts like a bitch, please excuse my langauge! It really burns the scalp.
Dyeing your hair is not as painful to the scalp, but it itches, and the smell is pretty bad if it's home dye, which burns in the eyes.

I dyed/bleached my hair like a thousand times. Lol

Level 23
You should try it out. It's a worthwhile experience. Plus, you can dye your hair in every possible colour afterwards.
Well, I've always wanted grey or white hair. But I admit, my hair sucks. It literally gets greasy and dirty in the course of but one day. That's why I can't have anything nice...
However, I am considering growing it out once more. Perhaps this time the hairy gods will bless my quest and I shall grow hair worthy of gods or computer geeks.
It is then, that I would bleach my hair white to enjoy experiencing my life-long dream. Or hate it and live loathing myself until I dye my hair to the original colour.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
My hair is awkward too. It gets all frizzy very quickly, especially on days with high humidity and when that happens I can do nothing out of it, but if I brush it correctly after showering it is ridiculously soft, someone thought I had straightened it once. On another occasion, I started using a shampoo that made the hair “4x more brilliant”, my hair went super light brown and I'm pretty sure people were under the impression I had dyed it xD

Roland

R

Roland

Every time when I wake up, My hair is still looking good due to Hair Wax and Gel.

Roland

R

Roland

Orcnet, Make your hair bald like my father and be Like Mr. Clean!

98w5.png

Roland

R

Roland

Nawh! My father doesn't check the internet always, He's actually a Mortician just like my Uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.