• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I am of the mind, you buy games, beat them in 3 days, then sell them, you don't collect them, or buy limited edition unless you're talking about a classic game... For example I have a limited edition metal case version of Halo 2.

Level 51
954689_534956606539422_282675030_n.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

That's one massive flood there, Even in the Philippines it might happen too D^8

Level 34
I don't remember what pictures I've uploaded before. New thread anyways, so whatever.

Both were taken on the same day I think. About a year ago. My camera was stolen not long after these, and since then I haven't had the heart to go out and do photography (I am borrowing an older DSLR).

The first I'm really happy with. The composition is really well done in my opinion. Although if I were to do it again I would move the post to the right of the image to balance better with the moon.

The second was just me practicing with water and longer shutter speeds. I also took it as somewhat as a joke. Movies for the past 10 or so years have had an extreme fascination with blue and orange (increasingly so). Watch for it when you watch a movie or see movie posters. Anyways, blue and orange do look good together.

Attachments

• stretching_shadows_by_gilles10-d4oshgc.jpg
    stretching_shadows_by_gilles10-d4oshgc.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_6231.jpg
    IMG_6231.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 137

Roland

R

Roland

qOiEjwo.png

Bored in skype, So decided to play with my friends Free cake!! :D

And at xat, Finnaly, Offical part of staff.

BTW SEXY CHICK <3

lgtabf6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.